Ch 6: Meet an old friend

A week has passed, not even remind himself, Luffy never gave up on attempt me to be his nakama.My motto was I love to solo in my adventure.Here on the deck about to bid goodbye at my lil brother.

"Can't you stay for lil longer?" he gave me big doe eyes pleading as this is the last my appear and will be exist from this world. "Nope~ And I need to meet old friends of mine, Aokiji, Garp well nonetheless Coby~" The crews's eyes bulging out. "THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND??!" They said simultaneously.Im shrugged. "Its not that bad at all, they all more amazing than myself" im smiled.

"But Clavel-schwannn more outstanding than them~~" Sanji's eyes full with hearts.

"Cut your flirting, im no queen in your eyes.As you can see im capable of myself" Narrowed my eyes at him.He flinched. I know when and what situation I can be serious.

"Sensei, take care of yourself" Zoro bowed respect.Bowed at him back and nodded.

"I want you to be my nakam-!"

"STOP THAT ALREADY!!" They all said in annoyed tone.I laughed looked at their antics.I shooked my head.Give a fine silent whistle from between my lips and 2 fingers.They all intently watching what in the world im doing.A big creature about 6 feet land on the ship.

"On time to get me Gruffaw! His head cuddled on next my cheek

"On time to get me Gruffaw! His head cuddled on next my cheek.The crews stared in amazement and Luffy's eyes sparkling delight. "Sugoiiiii~~!!" he muttered. "Sensei what creature is that?" Robin is archeologist, wonder and more question to experiment. "This is Griffin, half hawk and half lion.He's very majestic isn't? " I patted on his shoulder" "Yes he is" Robin stared him interested.

"Alright, museum is over.Im going now~!" I was ready to be fly with Gruffaw.Luffy come closer and waiting for something. "Luffy makes your head come here" he lunged his head infront of my face, hold his cheek and kissed firmly on his forehead. "Goodbye baby brother, we will meet again" I let go of his cheek and waved goodbye to everyone. "Goodbye big sis" he smiled and waved back.

One of the Marines ship...

"Damn it, how that Aokiji can be normal in this weather, stupid Devil Fruit eater" I was heading towards his ship, this is before he retired from the Marines.The weather here, is heavy snowing.Im too forgetful brought the snow coat.May god bless a good landing on the deck later.

* THUMP!!!!!* We landed hard on the deck almost makes the ship sinking down.The Marines rookie come out with weapons in their hand. "A pirate!!!!" oh goodness!!! Im freezing out here and they told me im a pirate??! Asshole!!!. "Daoshoku no haki" The rookies splat on the floor. "Easy like a piece of bun" I said in relieved. The admiral walked out from his office. "What people like you on my deck?" a man with curly black hair asked.