Ch 14: A Fanboy?

"I hate in here "

"I wish im not here..."

"Yeah, its your idea in the first place"

If you readers asking where are we.Im supposed im not sweating all over in such small box with Raff.Damn im feeling my fat just getting more. AND THE SAD IS PORTGAS D. ACE WILL CRITICIZE MEE!!? Suddenly I got btch slapped next to me.

"Stop weird blabbering, you sound like you never had boyfriend..."

"* stab into heart * "

"For real??!"

"Oh shut up swirly eyebrow...hey I heard someones coming" Whispered to shut up Raff.

(Meanwhile....Sanji sneeze for no reason)

"We sure have secure the boy?"

A deep voice said Im presume its a man. "Ofcourse sir! He cannot escape after we drugged him"
The minion said.I nodded to Raff.After a while they gone, we blow up the box.

"Haaa, its good nobody fart inside tiny box" Im dusted off my coat and pants.

"Im absolutely gonna blow you up first if you fart" Have I told you guys she's love to say 'absolutely' a lot.We both started walked inside the ship...I thinked we're in some sort of store.

"Can you sense where he located.Later, you have to release all the slaves" She nodded and doing her stuff. "It's on the left and go straight and go left.Oh that boy has nerve to admire someone.Goodluck" Next thing Raff gone, Im continued where she said.

After scanning the area, no one walking the way I need to go.So I ran towards the cell the boy should be place.

"An intruder!!" 2 guards shoot me with their pistols and I stopped them with. "Kenboshoku no haki" And so the bullets fall to the floor, the guards faint. "Tch, weaklings.How come they hire some weak human.Buggy higher than them"

Im infront a door full with locks.Chains and spikes.I wonder why.Im opened the door with the guard's keys, *CREAK~* "Hello~~ am I interupting your sleep?" I saw a boy wait why he's look like same age of my Otõto.

Im hurried sit next to the boy, he's sweating a lot.Must be the effect from drugs.His hair is dark gray its kinda cute.Hehe, if Im single now he should be mine LOL.Im begin to heal him, he got lots of scratch and injuries.He's been through a lot.

Im carried him on my back and vanished and appear on the deck.The Magician very busy tied some celestial dragons.Damn why she didn't called me.
"I'll kill you!!!" I looked at behind to see a celestial Dragon shoot me with his cheapest shot.

I caught the bullet between my finger.I clenched them in my fist and gave hard blow on his weird space thing, his right cheek. "You're just an insolent brat need to be teach some good manners!!" And the celestial Dragon being flying backwards and crashed on a mast wooden pole.

The others celestial Dragons flinched when im glared at them. "Some nobles don't have any respect with the other.And here some brats need to test my punishment from hell.You nobles don't realise the slaves also human just like you.I don't how high status you are.But you all just ignorants brats" But then there must be someone dare talked back to me.

So I crashed her face with my foot and her space suit glass shattered. "Any some rude talked back? Because im very happy to destroyed all your face just like this one it's all clear?" They sweating a lot, but nodded. "Good, cause you ignorants pig needs to be learned something" Im darkly chuckled.

"Are you done played with them?I need to beat up this some weak humans and get ready to send them all back" She sit on invisible stool. "Awww can't you left me some??" "No way, you got 2 right?"

"That doesn't counted!"

"Im not argued this childish behavior" She crossed her arms.Im pouted.The boy stirring up. "Ngh, ...uh what?" His arms still holding my shoulder for support.While im still carried him. "You're awake?"

He looked around and he peer to see me.I put him gently down, he tilt his head to looked at me. "You...save me?But...why" He welled up with tears.If it wasn't her eyes just like replica of my little brother I mean he really like twin of my brother!!.

"Because, I have certain spot for someone needs my help.What's your name?"

He wiped his tears, his lips quivered. "Im...Tote" (Tot to called his name)
"That was a nice name, Im Clavel Garnet.Called me Clavel" Suddenly he hugged me.So I patted his back. "Thanks Clavel for saving me.."

While im busy the Magician got her pleasure for himself, she beat all the celestial Dragons. "I already send them back to an island.Let's get teleported to an island where the slaves can be free"

So we unlock the slaves and they cried happiness.Im warning them not to be catch next time, eliminate those all important documents and giving them food, water and nice clothes. "You all will be put on an island where you can find your way home.Im expecting learned to live how many times you will be captured.Never give up"

They all feeling grateful and indebt with us.Tote seems want to followed me everywhere I go.I can't let this boy fall into dark hands.They will used for their own selfish way. "Tote, are you sure you wanted to followed me?" His eyes into weird heart shape.Am I seeing Sanji no. 2 here?

I decided to teleporting to Moby Dick asking if he can joined.Because its really hard bring kids in long journey.By the after the release slave I said goodbye to Raff she seems don't care.Also it takes 2 months after try not resisting the party to celebrate with them.

Before go, we had stopped at a bar and surprisely whole strawhat Pirates is here. "Why everytime I need a break.You guys have to-oof!" Luffy hugged me and fall with me on the ground. "Haha Luffy, you're gonna crush her!" I guess this guy with blue hair new member and the skeleton.

I walked and Tote behind me followed.We sat on a stools with Luffy hugged me sat on my lap.Damn kid. "Onee-chan!! Im miss you a lot!!" "Its been 1 month.And we're supposed to meet 2 years later..." He laughing.

Well we cannot waste time and enjoyed them while we can.

To be continued....

Please vote!! Im really appreciate if you vote this story.

Comments but NO rude comments..

(•ω•) thanks for read my fanfic!