Ch 12:Whitebeard Grateful

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

Opened the door quietly rest on the giant bed.Next to Whitebeard.Marco looked to his pops. "Worried aren't you?" He surprise what I said.He nodded. "I'll tell when he will wake up.Da Vincci manage to heal the inside wound but not outside"

"How did you heal that? Even doctors can't do such thing.They said he died after took that attacked.Its miracle-yoi" He glanced at me.While licking my paw and clean my ear. "You already seen my real form.This (showed my paw pointed to my chest) my real form.Thats what you wonder"

He blinking his eyes a lots, not believed what im said. "You're not human?" "Ding ding ding!! Give Marco some berries!!" Im chuckled.He frowned. "Oh, forgot to tell you.Thatch is wake up.You might want to visit him"

His eyes widen. "Really??!!!" I nodded.So he vanished from my sight go to see his brother.Im chuckled, shaking my head. "No need to pretend Edward.He's gone" I touched his hand with my small paw.He tried to sat up, but I cut in.I rested on his chest.

"Edward I won't do that if I were you" So he listened to me.Im changed my position to rested on his side. "You save Ace, if im not dreaming about it"
"You were not.I save him...and heals your sons.And..I got my own consequences.Stayed in this form for a week" He chuckled, and some cough.

"A neko? Not bad...at least it is not something else"

"Is there something played in your mind?" Im stared at him.

"Thanks for saving my sons.Including Ace, im indebt with you Clavel" Im shrugged.He's my boyfriend too.It would be pointless if im not save him.
"It is my pleasure...oh..Thatch is awake.Im bet he's angry with stupid hairy man"

Whitebeard in silence.I know he's still mad with what happens to his sons.Unexpectedly, Whitebeard hugged me. "What are you doing Edward.." "Im very grateful to you.You're one I trust...just like Roger" Im flinched when he said his name.

"Love you too, big guy.Just remembered Im always have certain spot for someone needs my help" Unconsciously, im purred in close-eyes smiled.Silence filled us in, although it was no one talk.It wasn't akward its comfortable silent. My head rested on his crook neck. "Edward....you're getting old.And...I can't make you always live.Later so on....you'll game over" He caressed my fur lovingly.

"I know....but remembered.I won't die"

"Heh, same like my nii-chan.Edward take care of yourself.Try to less 'healing liquid' ok? You got heart problem.Listen to this ageless woman" I peered up to see him.He sighed but nodded.I patted a paw at his side face.

『On The Deck』

"I can't believed im on Moby Dick!! The Whitebeard pirates here!!!!"

"Shut up Okama!! You're noisy, Its not big deal"

"Why everyone had such some foul mood today?...After I've save you guys still this noisy?" I walked at the deck, damnit they super tall.Ivankov shrieked at me. "The NEKO CAN TALKK!! SHE EVEN HAD WINGS!!"

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!! NEVER SEE ONE??! " Im hissed at him with shark teeth. "Angry aren't you~?" Da Vincci chuckled.Today she wear short-jeans and black turtle-neck long sleeves shirt.

"Che, why don't you tell your feelings towards the phoe-" She cupped my mouth before any further words. "Don't you dare said anything about him here.Or I will tell the world how NEKO you are" She whispered and threatened me at the same time.

"EHHHH YOU MEAN THAT NEKO IS CLAVEL, TJE VIGILANT LISTENER??!!" Ivankov jawdropped.My cute little paw hold his collar shirt. "If I don't have any patience left.I'll take the big mouth of yours shredded into pieces and throw to the sea king.........understand?"

He frantically nodded with sweats running down his body.Someone grabbed me from behind and hugged me to his chest.NAKED.CHEST. "You looked kawaii~" My face blushing mess. "Ace, where's Thatch?" "Don't change topic Clave~" He pouted.

"Im here Clavel!! Damn its hard to get this legs walk" He's using shoulder crutches to balance his walked. "Ofcourse you're in coma.Your body numb idiot"
"I've see, does I need always make fish in dinner everytime??"
Thatch snickered, an irritated mark on my head.

Im clawed slash his hair.Hehehe...his precious hair.Cut, and fall to the floor.He's animated river cry all over his hair. "Tried to make hard joke like that next time you're dead" Im smiled innocently.

"Savage-yoi" Marco muttered.

"Let's have party!!!!" Ace throw me into the air.

【Brought you by, narcolepsy Ace】

"Ace, you're gonna get choked eat too fast like that"

He still grabbed the food in his mouth as many as he can. "Dis is nat enah vor mah stowmap ret (This is not enough for my stomach yet)" Im sweatdropped.

"WAHHHHHHHH MEEEATTTTT!!" I guess that was Luffy awake from his tired body.Welp he's survived ofcourse with meat.

"DON'T STOLE MY MEAT LUFFY-YOI!!"

Normal for us...

To be continued..

PLEASE VOTE!!!
BIG NO RUDE COMMENTS OR I'LL HAVE TO DELETE IT.

Thanks for read my fanfic. *^ο^*