Ch 3:Execution

"Clave, I have made decision".Roger sounds serious this time. he's not joking at all. "What is it?". I stand next to him in the mast looked at the ocean. "Im hide the treasure somewhere place where no one can find". I hummed. "The place is.....". He whispered to my ear.My eyes widen suddenly. "You're buried there?!! Hahahaha, Roger I thinked no one expected to know it was there all the time". Im chuckled.

"Im trust you, Clave.That's why im told you that".He smirked, and laughed.We make our hand chain (wrestler hand) and bring the hand to where our heart place. "Im promise not to tell anyone".

He was my friend,...

A best friend I had,.....

An older brother.....

Very good family....

He's going far away from me...

Government saw him as a big threat enough to have grudge kill him.The government announced their execution and Gol D. Roger surrendered himself to them willingly .I knew his disease spread more and more to his important organ.He willingly die in this way put away from any danger to his family.

I do have power to never let this happen.Only reason I don't stop it.Because the world of pirates never exist if he won't die.All the Roger Pirates came be there in his execution.Shanks, Mihawk and lots of pirates came too.I saw Shanks, cried more tears to fall.Mihawk don't have emotion on his face.

"Any last words?". One of the soldier said.Roger give the fierce smiled. "If you want all my treasure, I put in one place". They ready to off his head.I walked away out from the crowds.Tears started to fall rolling on my cheeks.

I remembered before he going his execution...The words I've been long time to confess...

Flashback..

Night before he's going to execution first tomorrow morning.I saw a dark figure standing on the deck.Watch the waves how calm it flows crash on our ship.He stared deep into the ocean. "Romeo, what's in play in your mind?". I walked gracefully next to him stared into the water.He smirked. "Nah, Im not afraid of death Clave.Im freshing our old times in childhood, my wedding, our treasure and our funny dance". Im smiled brightly, took his hands into mine.Bring him on the middle wooden deck.

I hummed the song we dance.Then the song from my real world flash in my mind.

We swayed our hips.His hand hold my waist.My right hand on his shoulder, left hand into his right hand.

"I bet you become more professional this dance". I giggled as he twirl me around.

"Yeah, I got badass teacher, what do you expected from her student?". He smirked.I shooked my head.A tear slip down my cheek.He gently wipe my tear, I've seen he cried.But now his dark coal eyes flickered love and warm.

"Gol D. Roger, you're the craziest best friend ever I get. *sniffled* I wouldn't get this far because of you". He nodded and hugged me tightly. "Yeah, me too.Please tell Rouge I love her so much.At the first day she wanted to be friend with me".He gave me genuine smiled.It wasn't fierce smiled but the happy smiled.Me and Rouge only one seen this rare smiled.

Rayleigh bring 2 booze and 1 soda.Yeah we already knew each other well.Im prefered soda than alcohol.We had fun that night Rayleigh smiling all the time, I've noticed he only showed smiled because deep inside he feeling sad and depressed.This why he act so tough.