Ch 11:Heads Up

Not so surprising, a girl fall from the sky.Her face looks calm and she look down.

"HEY MARCO! HEADS UP!!" Im pointed to the sky.The girl hugged his face.Marco can't see anything so he throw back his head and the girl lay on her back.She lay on Marco's back.She holding a sketch book and a brush.

"DA VINCCI~~~~~" I yelled at her. She looked back to me.

"OHOYYY TIGER!!!" She yelled back.Meanwhile everyone looked at me like I grown 3 heads. "How did you get here?"
I scratch my head dumbfound little.The reason why is she from the same world as me.

Don't forget she's also my bestfriend. "3 years?.Oh thanks Marco!" She jumped down after Marco landed on the ground.
"But how??!!!" She still drawing and ignore me.Ticked mark on my forehead.

I jumped at her with my fist on her head. "Owwww!! What's that for??!!" She rubbed the bulged wound. "You're ignoring me" Im put my hands on hips. "I'll tell later!! Come,on beg fore stupid magma bite our ass!!" A flying skateboard emerged from her sketchbook.

While we running, "Who's that Da vincci?" Ace asked me. "A friend.She's good sketching"
"She have devil fruit power??!!"

"Nope, she's not human like me"

I realise we almost arrived Moby dick.Not until the magma butt mocking Ace about Edward.Ace become mad what magma butt said.A.K.A Akainu.

Ace fought with his Hiken towards Akainu.But Akainu more powerful.Yup I need to get rid the magma butt first off from this world. Luffy on the other side, he wanted to pick up the vivre card.

The magma butt aim towards Luffy but Ace more quickly.
"LUFFY!!!!!!" Im screamed his namr.So im vanished and appear infront of Ace.Im barely slow the time in my first stage.Where's my eyes ball turn into black while my pupil into glowing puprle.My nails become longer and fine sharp.My hair turn into white, Im hold his magma knuckle in my palm.

"DOUSE.Stage.One" His magma turned into normal human skin.His eyes widen.Ace not feeling anything from his behind.

"You magma butt, you really do love to piss me off.Now you're deserve to have my punishment from hell" Wicked smiled plastered on my face.My dark demon hand grow 2X bigger as scooped his face and threw backwards.

"SHE'S NOT HUMAN!!!!"

"ADMIRAL AKAINU!!!!"

"She lot stronger than the looks!"

"As expected from ex vice captain Roger pirates"

He's crashed few Marines.Dust and debris covered my figure.I blew some dark poison smoke out from my mouth. "Da Vincci, make they all alright.Tied up Ace until he's far away from me" She nodded with wicked smiled holding his sycthe slash towards Whitebeard enemies and Marines.

She drawing another Moby Dick and next to her drawing she draw a hole.Next thing happen one by one Whitebeard pirates and alliance being vacuum into the hole.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIED ME UP??! CLAVEL!!?" He grabbed my wrist but its too late.He's already vacuum into the black hole.Im whispered under my breath. "For my greatest treasure save from any harm" I thinked he barely not hear last word.

The hole gone, I guess Edward Newgate being healed by Da Vincci.The Marines surrounding myself they trembled shakken afraid with me. "Now, im only in my stage one.Im even not in my last stage.Who wants to after Gol D.Roger son, he have to cross over my dead body~"

With my wicked smiled im walked gracefully and vanished, they've shocked im gone and appear inhuman speed infront of Blackbeard. "As for you, I have a gift specially reserved just for you" He's not fast enough to stopped my next action.

I stabbed a blade on his shoulder deep enough leave him with loss blood. "Please have a nice day" He yelled in misery.The Marines nonstop attacked me, but im only snapped with my fingers and flew backwards.

Coby screamed stopped and his speech.Everyone stopped from further fight.Im closed my eyes and bend down touched the Marines forehead.Instantly, his forehead linked with the other Marines.Im only healed their wounds but not give any energy to them.

They all not expecting what I did.Shanks just watched from far away. "I may be a cruel person Sengoku, but I have certain spot fot someone needs my help" I walked away. "Clave...." Im next to Garp.Facing towards him and give a kiss on his cheek.

"Next time we met.We need some friendly chat" I patted on his shoulder and continued walked away from them.They still jawdropped from what im doing.Now im teleported to Moby Dick.

I heard some commotion on the deck. "Let me GO!!! SHE NEEDS ME!!" "Stop it Ace! She will be alright don't you see?!? She doesn't wanted you danger yourself again.She save your life!!!" Marco snapped on Ace.

Ace knees on the floor.Im approach them. " Don't be such girlie Ace, besides I can't have my own badass title as your girlfriend if im not strong enough" He looked up at me with tears welled up in his eyes.

Marco chuckled and left us alone before Ace lunged big hugged at me.He embrace full with worries and concern my well being.I patted on his back.We sealed with kissed to filled up the silence.

He pulled back and muttered. "You don't know how much im in love with you" He's cried on my shoulder. "Hell yeah, I do.Since you're little" Surely I know he's blushing whole his face.While my palm touched his forehead healed all the wounds he get and linked to his brothers.

"Oh no!!" My hands shrink back and my whole body shine into bright light. "Clave??!!" He looked down my pool of clothes.

"Im in here Ace" Im hiding inside the clothes afraid what he saw me

"Im in here Ace" Im hiding inside the clothes afraid what he saw me.He wanted to picked up the clothes. "Ace, Please...I really don't want you see me-"
"Oops too late!!" He pulled away from my paw.He's making dumbfound face.

"Clavel....is this y....you?" He bend down to and hold me up infront of him. "Yea, this is me"
"........why a cat? Is this is why you said you're not human?"

"Surprise?" With guilty cat face showing teeth.

"..........."

"Ace?....."

"Please say something.."

"My girlfriend is the cutest"

"Pardon me?"

"Hey guysss Clavel become a kawaii neko!!~~~"

"Ace you better don't- (Ace rubbed his cheek with mine) "

While we're in Mess Hall.The pirates sweatdropped at us.Da vincci approach me. "I knew this would be happen" She shaking her head.

"Why you change like that-yoi?"

"Im using too much healing energy.Helping you guys healed quickly.No im stayed like this for 1 week"

Marco giving thank smiled at me.I nodded.Yup Ace nonstop saying im cute.

To be continued...

Please vote and comments.
BIG no rude comments.