Beautiful

*Cynthia's POV*

My etes widened and i fell back a few feet. He kissed me! That bastard kiss me!

"aww what's wrong beautiful?"

"g-get away from me!"

"we all know that won't happen. Do i need to hit you again?" He said grinning widely.

"y-you..." I trailed off.

"that's right. Poor little Benny got switched out. It's funny what you can do with an idiot and some dark magic from Zalgo."

"t-that was.. You?" I asked harshly.

"yes." He said proudly. "That little wimp let his guard down. So, when Slender came in yelling at the new guy, i pulled little Benny out of the room and cane back in his place."

"where is he? What did you do to him?!"

"relax princess. He's probably conscious now."

I looked away. "you're a horrible exuse for a person... You know that right?"

he just laughed. That stupid laugh... "oh honey." He said evily. "don't insult me with such a title as one of you."

He grabbed my throat and shoved me to the ground. My vision swirled from the fall. He grabbed my head and made me look at him.

"come on beautiful. How about a kiss before you go?" He said darkly. He kissed me roughly, and i struggled to push him away. He finally stood up and dragged me towards the lake. My lungs were burning for air. His grip around my throat was worse than when he threw me out the window. He brought me to the edge of the lake and held me to the ground. He had brought cement blocks and a few things of rope with him. I know i shouldn't be worried. I am immortal after all. But would it still hurt? I would probably conscious for the whole thing. And would they ever find me? God i hope so...

"good ridance beautiful." He said with a smile. He picked me up and threw me as far as he could. He managed to throw me into the center of the lake. I let the water surround me and i looked up at the moon, now rippled and slightly blurry. I wasn't dying, but i was in pain  my lungs filled with water. I sunk to the very bottom, trying to scream, but no bubbles coming out.

I could tell that this would be more than 7 seconds...