Back To The Other Side

*Ben's POV*

Slender teleported into my room and told me the news. I was surprised to hear about what had happened. He actually killed Jeff... Once and for all... I rushed downstairs to make sure she was ok, and there she was, lying in the floor, passed out. I sighed but smiled, and picked her up. She was beautiful when she was asleep (not that she wasn't when she was awake.) I just like the peacful look on her face. I carried her up the stairs and into the bathroom. She was slightly conscious, and the bump on her head looked pretty big. I ran some hot waterbin the sink, and put a rag under it. Aftervthat, i turned back to her and wiped away all the blood. I also got her a clean rag with cold water on it for her head.

"hmm... Sleepy..." She mumbled.

"i'll take you to bed and you can rest. Ok?" I smiled. She sleepily nodded and i carried her into the bedroom. She was passed out when we got there. I carefully tucked her under the covers, and walked back downstairs. Slender was sitting on the couch, rocking Sally to sleep. She looked like she had been crying... Stupid Jeff. I wish i had gotten to him first instead of Slender. I looked into the kitchen and saw Masky lying on the floor infront of the fridge. Uh oh... too much cheesecake. Hoodie was passed out beside him. And Toby... He was nowhere to be seen. I checked every room, but i couldn't find him. Finally, i went outside and looked. He waan't in the front yard... Back yard? Nope. Maybe the forest...

"Toby?" I called out over the crunching of leaves beneath my feet. "Are you in here?"

I saw something in the distance. It was the well... With something standing beside it. Toby...

"Toby?" I asked softly.

"H-hi Ben..."

"whatS wrong?"

He sighed and removed his goggles to wipe something out of his eyes. He was... Crying? This wasn't the Toby i knew. He was happy. Like... All the time.

"The uh... The hunting trip that Cynthia went on with Darren... And her reaction of what she had done... It made me think of all that i've done. All the people..."

I looked at him sympathetically. He was broken. And in pain as well...

"Toby, that's what you have to do now. That's how you live."

"Well maybe... Maybe i don't have to be like that... Maybe i can go back to normal." He said with a smile. I looked at him confused but my eyes widened when i realizedbwhat he was doing. He was trying to go back.

"Toby, no-"

"it's ok Ben. I can handle it. Oh and thanks... For being there for me."

He hugged me tightly and turned back to the well. I was shocked. And even more shocked when he jumped into the well back to the side where we both came from...