don't we all...

*Cynthia's POV*

Ben got back first, since he picked up his pace. By the time i got to the door, i could hear yelling. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"BACK OFF! IT'S JUST BUISNESS!"

"IF YOU LAY A HAND ON MY SON, I SWEAR I'LL-"

"HEY!" I shouted, interrupting him. They both looked at me. "Now... I haven't even been here for a whole minute and this is already getting annoying. Now both of you... SIT DOWN."

They both hesitated but sat down on the opposite sides of the couch.

"Ben," i began. "you won't have to worry about Jack hurting our son."

"now wait just a minute!" Jack began. I turned to him and picked him up by his colar, making him shut up.

"i don't believe you let me finish, you poor excuse of a clown. Ben won't have to worry about you hurting him, because if you do, i will cut off your dick and feed it to Smile! Do you fucking understand me?" I asked through gritted teeth.

He gave me a dirty look but nodded. "yes. I understand you."

I nodded and looked at both of them. "rule number one. There will be a child in this house very soon so if you do feel the need to fight, you can just take it outside. Rule number two. I don't want to here cussing while he's around. Ben, that means you too. And rule number three. If anyone lays a hand on our son if he doesn't deserve it, i will skin you and use you as a rug."

Jack and Ben stared at me with their mouths open. I smirked and walked upstairs. After entering my room, i closed the door behind me. I wanted Simon to be here with us, but I was worried that i wouldn't be good enough. What if i wasn't a good mother? My parents did a really good job. well... ,y MOM did anyway... and I sort of knew that i wouldn't be as good as her...

mom...

I hadn't talked to her since the last day i was at home. sometimes, I'd think back on what happened to her. I wondered why she didn't hear me when i was being murdered. I wondered where she was know.. If she was thinking of me...

I wasn't going to sugar coat it. Jeff was in my house and she "didn't hear me" screaming for help. she was most likely dead. Did it sadden me to think about it? Yes... It made me feel awful knowing that my mother was probably dead because of a murderer that wanted me.

That's just another reason that it would've been better for me to die when he first got ahold of me. 

Enough. Stop thinking about it. Think about Simon.

I wondered if Simon would like it here. He probably knew alot about us, since Jack had talked to him. He would probably be comfortable in a house full of murderers. I hoped he would anyway... I knew that it would probably cost alot to turn him immortal... Maybe if he grew up like us. If he started killing... Perhaps we wouldn't have to pay. 

Oh who am i kidding. Zalgo hated us. I just needed to give my brain a rest. I layed on my bed and wrapped the covers around me.

"Sleep. Those little slices of death. Oh how i loathe them."-Edgar Allen Poe

I chuckled quietly. I loved his work. He was truly an amazing poet, even though he had a messed up life. 

don't we all...