Best Friends

*Cynthia's POV*

I woke up, still laying next to Ben. I remembered all that happened the day before and smiled. That truely was an amazing night...

"hey, Ben?"

"yeah?"

"what do you think it will be like when we're grown up?"

"i... I don't know. Maybe flying cars haha."

I giggled and nudged him playfully.

"i'm serious. Are we still gonna be best friends?"

"of course we will!" He exclaimed. "i promise."

I smiled and hugged him. He was the best friend anyone could ever ask for. i looked up at him. Was it me or was he blushing?..

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"just a minute." I called quietly, careful not to wake Ben up. I walked to his dresser and slipped on a big t shirt that fell just above my knees. I went over and opened the door. It was Slender.

"can i help you?" I asked.

"i think you should come into my office. There are some.. Things i need to talk with you about."

I nodded and walked passed him into my room. I quickly got dressed and made my way back to his office.

"you wanted to see me?"

"i know what you two did last night."

My face turned red immediatly.

"h-how do you know??" i asked myself defencivly.

"i was told. What we need to make sure of, is that you're not pregnant."

My heart sank. I completely forgot about that... I looked at my stomach which hadn't grew any, obviously. It scared me, kust thinking about it. I didn't want to be a mother... Not now...

Slender raised his hand "would you mind?"

I shook my head. he layed his hand on my stomach, which reminded me of an ultrasound. But how could anyone see anything this early?

"hmm..." He hummed concerned, with his eyebrows turned down.

"what?" I asked quietly.

"you... We need Ben in here."

I nodded as he teleported into Ben's room and came back with him, fast asleep, wrapped in a blanket, in one of his tentacles.

"Ben!" He said commandly. Ben awoke with a jump and wrapped the blanket around him more tightly.

"w-what?!" He asked.

"i... I have sone news for you and Cynthia... I know what happened last night and i have some news."

"oh..." He said quietly. "alright. I'm sorry." He said, while sitting in the chair beside me.

Slender sighed and looked at both of us.

"well... Cynthia isn't pregnant..."

We both breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at one an other.

"because." Slender said stopping our smiles "it turns out that sadly, she is... She's infertile."

My smiled turned into a blank stare. Sure, i didn't want a child now because i was only 17. But what about later?! I wanted a child in the future!

"Cynthia, i'm sorry-" Slender was interrupted by me running out of the room and outside to the forest. I found a decent sized tree and i sat on a high branch. That when i began to sob.

I could never have children...