Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

"Nee-San!!" He yelled, running towards me. He hugs me tightly. I bend down and hug him back "hey... Lil Brother" I said. "I can finally see you... I've always want to meet you" he said. "I'm sorry I left... But I just want to have adventure" I said.

Then...

-Journey to The Land of Crescent Moon Island-

Y/N P.O.V

We talk for a little bit. "Shouldn't we keep going, now?" I asks. "You're right, Y/N" dad said. Dad and Hikaru went to their cart and get in.

Dad turn to me "come on... Ride in with us" he said. "Sorry dad... As much as I want to get in there and have a little catch up with you, I can't. I'm not here as your daughter. I'm here as your guardian" I said. Hikaru looks at me with a pout "come on sis" he said. "Sorry Hikaru... It's not fair for my friends if I ride on while they have to go on foot" I said. They give in and get in the cart. Then we continue our journey.

We keep fighting of bandits that keeps attacking. After a few more fights, there's no more bandits attacking.

"Well... I guess that's it for now" I said. Then I move faster to catch up with Naruto. I walk side by side with Naruto. Naruto looks at Hikaru as he plays his game. "Hey... What game are you playing?" He asks. But Hikaru just stayed silent. Naruto huffed and looks at me "so much for making friends" he said. I giggle.

"Why'd you leave? Isn't it nice to live as a royal member?" Naruto asks me. Dad's head popped out of his cart to look at me. I guess he wants to know too. I sigh and look down "I left because I want to be free. Free to do what I want" I said. I look up to the sky "I left because grandpa is trying to get me to marry someone I don't even know" I said.

Naruto P.O.V

I always thought being in a royal family was nice. But hearing it from Y/N-Chan. How she has to marry someone she doesn't even know, now I don't even want to think about it anymore.

We stopped at a circus place to watch some show. There's a lot of show they present for the audience and it's pretty interesting. I've always wanted to watch a circus, but I haven't got the chance, that was until today. I sit next to Y/N-Chan.

In the middle of the show I turn to see Y/N-Chan. She looks mesmerised by the show. The light here makes her eyes sparkled. She's so beautiful. I still can't believe that she's a royal member.

Y/N P.O.V

I notice Naruto have been staring at me. I turn to him but he just looks away instantly. He's cheeks have a tint of red. He's blushing.

I giggle making his face turns more red. "Naruto... If you want to stare at someone, make sure to learn how to be sneaky. You're pretty obvious you know" I said. He just laugh nervously.

I turn my attention to the stage to see the person running the show calling out. Chamu, a sabre tooth tiger and a little monkey, Kiki. "So cute" I squeal. Chamu and Kiki starts playing with ball. Then for the final show... Kiki took out an apple and took a little bite. Then he spin the apple on his finger. An archer came and aim for it. But out of no where an arrow was shot and hit the apple. I turn to the source to see my little brother is the one who shot it.

Then Hikaru got a challenge. Kiki took another apple, doing the same thing as the previous one. But this time they ran around the stage. Hikaru took out another arrow. He waits for the right time, then he shoot. 'Bullseye' I thought as I watch the arrow hitting the apple.

The leader praise him. "Such a talent... You deserve a gift" he said. Hikaru looks at the sabre tooth tiger and points at it. "I want him" he said. He pleads dad to get him the tiger. Dad thought about it, then he smiles "I've always wanted a circus. Why don't we buy all of it?" He said. My eyes widened.

Dad pays 1.000.000.000 to the circus, who shakily accepts the check. "Dad... Are you serious about this?" I asks him. He turns to me and smile "of course" he said.

After the show. All of us with the extra people of the circus makes our way to a small house. When we gets there. At the garden stood a young lady. Amayu, Hikaru's biological Mother. My step-Mother.

She looks past dad who's a bunch of flowers for her, to Hikaru. "Hikaru?" She said and starts running to him. She pulls him into a hug. Then she looks up and makes eye contact with me. "Y/N? Is that really you?" She said. "Hey... Mom" I said. She beams and hugs me as well.

Dad came up behind her and gives her a flower. She turns around and hugs Hikaru and me. "Who are you?" She said. "How can you not notice me?" Dad cried out. "It's dad, mom" I said. Her eyes widened "no way! You've gotten so fat" she said. "That's what I said" I laugh. Then they went off to talk about something while me and Hikaru stayed outside.

Time-skip

We have to wait for a ship to come. Naruto is sitting crossed leg as he eats his ramen. Naruto brings a lot so he offers me a cup. I gladly accepts his offer.

Hikaru came not long after we're done eating. Naruto briefly looks at him, then turn away as he breaks the wooden chopstick. "Is it good?" He asks. "What?" Naruto question. Hikaru points at the cup he was holding. "Yeah... It's nothing compare to your fancy meal. But I like it" Naruto got up and walk away.

"Hey you should be my servant" Hikaru said. "What?" Naruto question. "My servant.... I can give you anything. A toy... Money... Anything you want" Hikaru said. "Hikaru... I don't think you should-" I was cut off by Naruto turning around and walks towards Hikaru. "I'm not gonna be your servant okay?!" He said, he raised his hand as if he would punch Hikaru. "Naruto!" I said. He looks at me then back at Hikaru "grow up... Stop looking down on people" he said. He walks away leaving Hikaru.

Hikaru looks down and smirk. He took his arrow and aim it at Naruto. "Hikaru, don't!" Too late. He already shoot it, hitting Naruto's head. Naruto turn around looking completely pissed. "That's it! I have enough of you! Come here!" Naruto grab Hikaru as he tries to run. "Naruto! He's just a kid" I said, trying to stop him.

Naruto hit his head and lets him go. Hikaru fall on his knee as he begin to cry. I walk towards Hikaru and pulls him into a hug, he hugs me tightly. "Shh.... Hikaru... It's okay, don't cry... That's just Naruto, he's a short tempered person but he's a good guy" I said, glaring at Naruto.

Naruto looks a bit guilty but, it quickly turn back to an angry expression as he crossed his arms "he needs to be taught a lesson Y/N-Chan. He needs to learn that he can't get anything his way, that's not how things work. I know he's your Brother and all, but still" he said. Then out of no where, Sakura came running. She punch Naruto sending him flying to the ocean.

Then...

*to be continued*