Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

Then Naruto pulls me into a hug. "I-I... Really t-thought I'm g-gonna l-loose you" he said. My shoulder is soaked from his tears. "Shh.... I'm here now. There's nothing to worry about" I said, caressing his hair.

-Confession and Goodbye-

Y/N P.O.V

Since Kakashi-sensei overused his Sharingan, he needs to rest here. So we have 2 weeks of vacation in the Land of the Crescent Moon.

Since Granpa is gone. Dad is going to be the King. Which means I'm going to be the Princess and Hikaru is going to be the Prince.

Dad is doing a serious diet. He's determine to get rid of all those fats. Now that he knew what Mom means by 'the things that really matters.' He can finally convince Mom to come back.

We are now on our way to Mom's house. Hopefully dad succeeded, cause a King needs his Queen.

When we get there, Dad immediately went to Mom. He told him everything, how he now understand what matters. After a lot of convincing, she finally agrees to come back to the Kingdom. They will re-married.

So we'll be preparing for all the decoration needed for their wedding. We also help them as best we could. Since decorating isn't really our thing, we are used to fight and everything.

It was night time, after the wedding. We leave the Palace so the two of them could have more privacy.

After a while of being bored, cause there's nothing much to do. Naruto and I decide to take a walk around the island. We walk in silent, it's a comfortable silent.

We are walking on top of a bridge. Then Naruto suddenly stops walking. I turn to him "Naruto? Is there something wrong?" I asks him. He shook his head, but he looks like he wants to say something. I walk closer to him "Naruto... You know you can tell me anything" I tell him. "I know, Y/N-Chan. I just don't know how to tell you" he said, looking down. I walk closer to him, I held his hand in mine "Naruto.... I'm your bestfriend. You shouldn't be confused. You're free to say anything to me" I say, gently.

He looks up to me. "Y/N... I'm happy to have you as my bestfriend. But..." He said. I look at him "But?" I asks. He sigh "why is it so hard to say it to you" he said. "It's okay... Take your time" I said, smiling. He nod his head "okay..." He said.

I wait for him to say what he wants to say. "I... Um... I" he said, then he just groans. I can tell he's getting frustrated. Then he looks up at me. "Please... Don't be mad" he said. I shook my head and smile "I won't..." I said. "Promise?" He said. I nod "I promise..." I said, smiling at him.

He take a deep breath. Then he kissed me. My eyes widened in respond. But then I close my eyes and softly kisses him back. I wrap my arms around his neck as I deepens the kiss. He wrap his arms around my waist. We continue kissing. I feel a spark in me. 'Why didn't I notice this feelings before? I love Naruto. Now I know that Naruto loves me back' I thought as I continue to kiss him.

Then after a while we pulled away. "I guess now you knew, what I want to say" he said. I nod my head. He pulls away from he hug. Then he slowly held my hand and place it in his chest where his heart is. I can feel it beating against the palm of my hand. "Y/N... I've always love you. You're the only one who really accepts me. You're the one who stood up for me, when I'm feeling down... when everyone else is making fun of me. You even told them to back off. Then I start to fall for you. That's why... When I thought you were gone... It hurts, it hurts so much" he said. "Naruto..." I say, speechless. But then I look down.

Naruto P.O.V

She looks down after she hears my confession. Oh no... Is she gonna rejects me? Great... This will ruin our friendship. I knew I shouldn't confess my feelings to her.

I look down and release her hand. It falls back to her side. Tears begin to pool up in my eyes, but I blink them off. "I understand that you don't love me back" I said. "It's not that Naruto" she said, still looking down. "Then what?" I asks.

"It's different now... My dad have become the King. I've become the princess now.... Soon I'll be the Queen" she told me. 'Oh right... She's a princess now' I thought. I sigh and nod my head "I understand..." I say.

Y/N P.O.V

I look at him with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry Naruto... You're a Ninja. After Kakashi-Sensei recovers, you'll be leaving with them" I said.

"This is the end of my Ninja road. I have to start learning on how to lead the Castle" I told him, tears begin to stream down. I move to hug him. He hug me back. "I love you, Naruto. I really do. But we're on a different path now" I said.

Time-skip

2 weeks have passed. Naruto and I spend the time to the fullest. Knowing that we'll be separated soon.

The day is today. After a week of resting, Kakashi-sensei finally recovered. They'll be leaving soon. We stood in the Harbour as everyone starts to get in.

I stand their with my new dress. Since I'm a princess now, they make me wear a dress. But I still keep my ninja outfit. Dad allows me to keep it as a memoir.

Sakura hugs me real tight

Sakura hugs me real tight. "I'm gonna miss you, Y/N-Chan" she said. "I'll miss you too" I say, hugging her back. Then she pulls away and bow at me. "Goodbye, your highness" she said. Then she get on the ship. Next is Lee, he bows to me and gives me a thumbs up "farewell, you will always be my flower of youth" he said. I giggle at him. "Goodbye Lee" I say. Then he cry an anime tears "I'm gonna miss you so much, Y/N-chan" he said. I sweat-dropped at him. Kakashi-sensei wave. "Goodbye, Princess Y/N. You're one of the best student I've ever had" he said. I bow "goodbye sensei, thank you for the valuable lesson you've thought me. I'll always remember that" I say. He nod and wipe a tear that have escaped his eye. Then he get on ship.

Last one.... Naruto. He rub the back of his head. "So... This is it huh?" He said. "Yeah... I'm really gonna miss you, Naruto" I said. He starts crying. I pull him into a hug as tears also escaped my eyes.

He pulls away "can I kiss you?" He asks. I nod my head. He cup my cheeks and kisses me softly. I kiss him back softly.

Then we pull away from each other. He place his forehead against mine. "I love you Y/N... Always will" he said. I smile "I love you too, Naruto" I say. He peck my lips one more time before pulling away completely. His hand held mine and give it a squeeze. Then slowly he let it go and get on the ship.

The ship starts departing. I wave at them, but mostly at Naruto. "Goodbye, Y/N-Chan!!!! I love you" he screams. I smile and wave at him. "I love you too, Naruto" I say.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see dad. He looks down at me and smile "I'm gonna miss him, Y/N" he said. "Me too..." I turn to my right to see Hikaru and my mom. I smile at them as a tear escape my eyes.

I love you Naruto, I'll always will

*to be continued*