Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

Hikaru finally laugh and get along with Naruto. Now I don't have to worry they will have another argument again. Because each time they did I always get placed in the middle, that's not a pleasant thing to experience. On one side, Naruto is my best-Friend and on the other side... Hikaru is my Brother. I don't know what to do each time they argue. I laid on my back and look up to the sky.

Things can finally get better now...

-Ambushed-

Y/N P.O.V

After a while, we finally get to the Island of the Crescent Moon. "It's been a while I've been here" I say. The others turn to me "yeah.... You've been with us in Konoha for quite a long time" Kakashi-sensei said to me, placing his hand on my head.

We are now in front of the gate the Island. Dad turn to the Circus crew. "Be sure to visit us in the castle" dad said. "It would be an honour" he said, while bowing to dad.

Then we enters the gate and start making our way to the castle. But I notice something was off. Not a single person is around. 'It's weird. Usually this place is crowded with people..... Where did everyone go?' I thought to myself.

I turn to dad as he said the exact same thing as what I was thinking. Then I sense some movement. 'Kakashi-sensei.... Something was off.... I'm able to sense some movement not far from here' I talked to him telepathically... Yes, I'm able to do that. 'I notice that too. Stay on guard' I heard his thought said. 'I got it' Then after a while, we finally make it to the castle.

"Well... The prince have come home" we heard someone said. I look up to see grandfather's bestfriend, Shabadaba. Though I don't fully trust him. He gives of a bad vibe. Shabadaba turn to me "Y/N.... Is that really you?" He said. I just narrow my eyes at him. "You've finally came home" he continue.

"Shabadaba! What's going on? Where is everybody? Where's my Father?" Dad said. Then the look in his face confirms my thought. "Your dad is gone!" Shabadaba said. My eyes widened.

"Exterminate them!" Shabadaba said. Then the next thing we know is we're surrounded. I took out my kunai knife and get ready for battle.

"Y/N! Protect your Father and Brother. Leave this to us" Kakashi-sensei said. I nod and jump on top of the caravan. I look inside to make sure they're alright. "Don't be scared! I'll protect you" I said smiling at them. I look up and starts forming a hand sign "ice release: crystal spikes!" I yelled out and ice starts to moves around me and I point it at the enemy. They start throwing spikes. But more Guards kept on coming. "There's too many of them! I can't hold them" I said.

Then out of no where, soldiers came and took our side. "Captain Korega!" I said as I notice the familiar face. He turns to me and his eyes widened "Y/N-Sama. Is that you?" He said. "Don't call me Sama. I'm not a princess yet" I said. Then we starts battling. I turn to Captain Korega "can you ride the caravan?" I asks. He nods and I cover him to get on he caravan. "Go! Now" I said. Some of the soldier throw chains our way. I took out shuriken and kunai, then throw it at the chain pining them to the ground. Then we are off Kakashi and the others pursue us. Some soldier try to advance after us. I create a shield and block their way from coming after us.

Time-skip

We are now inside a cave. Captain Korega leads us in. Then I meet someone I thought was gone. My eyes widened as tears begin to stream down my eyes. "Grandpa..." I sobbed.

He turns to me "Y/N... My sweet grand Daughter" he said. I walk towards him and kneel down. I held his hand in mine "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry that I left" I said. "No... It's my fault. I forced you to do something against your will" he said. Sakura steps forward "can I check his wound?" She asks dad. Dad turns to her and nod. Sakura kneel down on the other side of him and lift up his cover. My eyes widened "his chest... It's turning into stone" she said. "Can you help him?" I asks her. "I'll do what I can" she said. Then she starts to perform medical jutsu.

Then she got up and talk to Kakashi-sensei outside the cave. But I hear she said that there's nothing she can do... That its too late to save him. More tears escape my eyes.

"Grandpa... I'm sorry... I wish I never left, I could've prevent this" I said. He place his hand on my cheek "don't blame yourself, my dear. It is not your fault" he said. Then he turns to dad "lean closer my Son" he said. I can feel his life is draining out.

Then he starts talking about how he wants us to be. What's the most important things that matters. Then his eyes starts to drift close. I can feel his life is no longer there.

I choke a sob and got up. Naruto walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Shh..... I'm sorry for your loss, Y/N-Chan" he said. "I could've prevent this... I wish I never left the castle" I sob, clutching his cloths. "Shhh... It's not your fault Y/N" he said.

I continue crying as Naruto continue to hold me close. He didn't say a thing, he just let me cry. He didn't seem to mind that I made his clothes soaked by my tears.

Once I'm calm. I turn to my grandfather. I walk towards him and kneel down. "Grandpa... I'll protect dad and Hikaru, even if it caused my life. Rest in peace, grandpa" I said. I lean down and place a soft kiss on his forehead. A tear escaped my eye and lands on his cheek.

*to be continued*