Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

Then we start running again. Then the guy that battles me in the beach appear. I took out a Kunai. I turn to the others "you guys go! I'll handle him" I said. "You sure Y/N-Chan?" Naruto said to me, worried. I turn to him and smile "I'll be fine... Go on" I said. He nods and give me a quick hug, before running away. The guy tried to stop him but I block his way as I swing my sword.

Then...

-Final Battle-

Flashback

Kakashi P.O.V

We sneak in using the circus as a decoy. Then after we think they're distraction enough. I heard a message from Sakura. 'Seems like it already started' I thought. Then I step forward and stand on top of the fountain. "Now... For the final act. Just seat back and enjoy the show" I say, lifting up my headband and reveal my Sharingan. "Water Technique: water dragon" I yell. Then the circus joins the fight.

End of Flashback

The Present

Y/N P.O.V

I swing my sword and he blocks it. "Hey, Princess" he said. I glare at him. "I'm not a princess" I spat. He just smirk.

I place my sword back to the sheath. I make a hand sign "crystal style: crystal dragon" I yelled. A dragon appear and starts attacking the guy. He jumps out of the way, shooting fire at me. "I'm Pyro. Fire is my specialist. Your crystal won't work on me" he said. I growl in frustration. 'There must be a way' I thought to myself.

My body is filled with scars. I drop on my knee as I pant in exhaustion. "Just give up, already" Pyro said.

Sakura's P.O.V

"Just so you know, I'm 20 years old" Karenbana said. "Impossible" I said, looking at her in shock. Then she starts attacking me. I dodge but just like at the beach her attack still hits me. "Poison smoke again?" I said to her. She just smirk.

Then flower starts flowing around me. Attacks after attacks come and scratch me all over my body. I collapse near the stair.

Lee's P.O.V

"You and I have some unfinished business to do" I said to him. He just chuckle. Then I disappear and reappear. But he blocks every single of my attacks.

He slams me all over the hall. Until he smash me into the floor and steps hard on me.

Naruto's P.O.V

Me and Hikaru run towards the top of the building, where they are holding Hikaru's Father hostage. I run there along with some of the soldiers that are still loyal to the king.

Then Ishidate came and turn one of the soldier into stone, then slam him to the ground which shatters into pieces. He makes his way towards us as I keep Hikaru behind me. Then out of no where Chamu came running and starts helping us fight. I use smoke bomb as a distraction and run away.

We come to a dead end on top of a building. Ishidate came and try to attack Hikaru, but I block him. "You want to get him? You have to go through me" I say, standing in a battle stand. I make a hand sign "multi shadow clone jutsu!" I yell out. About 10 of me appear. "Tch... So be it" he said. Then the rock beneath us starts to shake. Then I was thrown over the cliff.

Kakashi's P.O.V

"Ugh... I overused my Sharingan. But now is not the time to start complaining" I said to myself. I keep attacking all the soldiers that's siding the enemy.

Author P.O.V

The four Genin and their sensei is starting to running loose on chakra. Y/N didn't have to use chakra, but she's already exhausted.

The 4 ninja sent by Shabadaba think they've win and walk away.

Then Sakura slowly gets up. "What? Impossible" Karenbana said in disbelief. Sakura stand straight, a strong determination is written on her face. "Because I...

On the other side... Lee is also standing up, refusing to give up. Kongo looks at him in shock. "Have....

Naruto grasp Ishidate's leg. Ishidate looks down at Naruto in complete shock. Naruto looks up with his red eyes. "Made....

"A promise to protect a Friend!!" All 4 Genin scream out.

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes turns violet as I use my full strength. I don't care if it kills me. "Lightning Style: Infinite Shock" I scream out. A infinite number of thunder starts attacking Pyro.

Pyro looks like he's been toasted. He lets out a smoke from his mouth and drop to the ground unconscious.

Sakura's P.O.V

I took out a Kunai and throw it towards the mirror. I close my eyes as Karenbana uses her flower illusion technique. I focus on my hearing, ignoring the fact that she's attacking me from all side.

Then I heard the sound of cracking and swung my punch, hitting her in the face and throwing her to the wall. Then she fall unconscious.

Lee's P.O.V

I take of all the heavy weight on my leg and starts attacking him from all sides. I keep hitting him until he's flying up high in the sky almost reach the ceiling. Then I appear on top of him and slam my stick down, slamming him hard to the ground. Leaving a large dent on the floor.

Michiru's P.O.V

The board beneath me is cracking. "Dad!!!" I heard Hikaru calling out for me. I look around the island and look up to the moon. Then I smile. 'Goodbye, Hikaru... Y/N.... My child' I thought then the board broke.

Hikaru's P.O.V

The board that's holding my Father has broke. "Dad!!!" I scream. Tears stream down my cheeks. It's too late...

Naruto's Side

The board that's been holding prince Michiru from getting hang finally broke. I look up to see Hikaru looking down, he's giving up. "Hikaru!" I yelled out. He looks down "don't give up! You can do it! Trust me!!" I said then he looks determine.

Then...

*to be continued*