Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

"Are you gonna stay?" I asks. She smiles "yeah, this is my home" she said. I grin and pull her into a passionate kiss, pouring all my feelings. Showing her how much I've been missing her. She kissed me back. I wrap my arms around her waist, as she wraps her arms around my neck.

-Second Date-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week, since I've return to Konoha. Everyone is really welcoming me. I'm glad I have friends like them.

I woke up in the morning at start stretching, since my body is pretty stiff. Then I head to the bathroom for my morning routine. I take a shower, brush my teeth and anything to make myself clean.

Once I'm done, I head downstairs and to the kitchen. I start cooking for breakfast. In the middle of cooking, I heard a knocking on the front door. I turn the stove off, then walk over to the front door.

I open the door to see Naruto. "Oh hey Naruto" I say, smiling at him. He looks at me and beam "morning, Y/N-Chan" he said. "Come on in" I said moving aside, to give him a room to enter.

"What were you doing before I get here?" He asks. "I was cooking" I said as I walk back to the kitchen. I turn the stove back on, and continue to cook.

"Are you hungry, Naruto?" I asks, turning to look at Naruto, who's sitting down on the dining table. "Yeah... I'm pretty hungry" he said. I smile "good for you... I made more" I said.

Then I heard the chair moving. Then I feel his arms snaking around my waist. "That smells nice" he said, sniffing. I giggle "you're starting to act like Kiba" I said. He pouts "Y/N-Chan don't compare me with him" he said. I laugh in respond "alright... Sorry" I said. He just hum and laid his chin on my shoulder. I smile and pat his head using my free hand.

Soon I'm done cooking. "Naruto... You can move now. So I could set everything and we could eat" I say. He whines and hug me closer. "Naruto..." I say, giggling. "Ugh. Fine" he said, grumpily.

I take out 2 plates and place the food on it. Then I walk over to the dining table and set it there. "There you go" I said to Naruto, as I place it in front of him. I take a seat across from him.

"Dig in

"Dig in..." I said. He took wrap, then he takes a bite. "It taste so good, Y/N-Chan" he said, with a mouth full. "Naruto... Don't talk with your mouth full. You'll choke on it" I scold him. He swallows it and laugh nervously. I just chuckle in respond. Then we continue to eat.

After eating the meal. I took the dirty dishes and walk over to the sink. I was about to wash them, when a hand stops me. I turn to see Naruto. "What's wrong?" I asks him, confused. "Can you do that, later?" He asks. "Why?" I asks. "I wanna have a date with you" he said, his cheek have a tint of pink. "Okay... But let me wash this real quick" I said. "I'll wash it... You get ready" he said. I nod my head and peck his cheek. I turn and head to my room to change my clothes.

Time-skip

Naruto and I walk around the village hand in hand. We continue walking and share a small talk once in a while.

Then we came across a lake. Naruto suggest we should take a seat. I agreed with him. Then we make our way to the edge of the lake. We take a seat close to each other. I lean my head on his shoulder, then a comfortable silent engulf us.

"Y/N-Chan... What makes you come back? Not that I'm complaining... I'm just curious. Since you're a princess" he said, after a moment of silent. I move my head from his shoulder to get a better look at him. "Well...

Flashback

I'm in the Kingdom of The land of the crescent moon. I'm learning how to be a proper princess. It's gonna take a while, since I'm used to be a Ninja.

As the teaching session goes on. I try my hardest to focus, but it's clear that I'm not doing a good job.

Then a servant called me for dinner. I bow to my teacher and leave the room. Then I head to the dining room. When I get there... Everyone else is there. I take a seat next to Hikaru, while Mom and dad sit across from us.

But I just play around with my food. My mind is wondering back to my friends, back in Konoha. I miss them so much. I keep thinking about them without noticing that my dad is trying to get my attention. I snap out of it when Hikaru nudge me.

"Sweetie... What's wrong? You barely eat anything" Mom ask me in a worry tone. I turn my head to look at him, then I look down. "It was nothing Mom" I answer. "It's not nothing. Your teacher told me that you have a problem in concentrating in class" dad said. I sigh in respond. Then I look up at them "I just... Miss my friends back in the Leaf Village" I answer.

Mom and dad looks at each other. They nod at each other. "Sweetie... If you want to go, we understand. What matters is your happiness. Go back to them, but promise us... That you'll come and visit" Dad said. I look up at him "really?" I ask, surprise. They nod their eyes at me and smile. I turn to look at Hikaru, even though his eyes held sadness, he still nods at me "if that's what makes you happy, sis. Just go... Besides, you make a great shinobi. Just look at how you fight those ninja's. Just promise me you'd be careful. Since... You almost died that time" He said, crying slightly. I beam at them and hug Hikaru "I will be careful... I love you my Brother" I whispers to him. "I love you too, sis" he said, hugging me back. Then I got up and run around the table and hug my parents.

End of Flashback

"So that's why they allow you to come back. You can't concentrate on every lesson they gave you" Naruto said. I nod my head.

Naruto pulls me into a hug. "I'm so happy that you came back. Without you.... Everything is not the same. I've missed you so much when you're gone" he said. I hug him back "I missed you too... Naruto" I said.

Then he pulls away and kisses me. I kiss him back softly. Then we pulls away. "Y/N.... I have realised... That I haven't asked you properly" he starts. I just looks at him. Then he took out a f/f (fav flower). "Will you be my Girlfriend?" He asks. I smile at him and hug him. "Of course I will... I love you, Naruto" I said. He hugs me back.

Today our relationship finally blossom.
But it'll be hard to maintain the relationship, for we are both Shinobi.
We'll be going through a rough path.
But with Naruto next to me.... I'll face everything that will come in our way

The End

A/N: that's the end of the book. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Thank you so much for reading my books. Please vote, comment and follow me on my account for more stories.