The House

"I meet someone today mommy!"
She laughed and ruffled her daughters hair.
"Who?" She asked curiously. "He's in my room!" She pointed upstairs. She pulled her mothers arm upstairs to her room. Her mom popped her head in the room with no one inside.

"There's no one here honey..." she said nervously. "Yes there is! He said he needs my help finding someone!" She tried to pull her mother into her room but her mother just pulled her back.

"I need to go talk to your dad, I'll be right back! Don't go in there anymore!" Then her mother ran downstairs to get her dad. But once her parents came back up, she was talking to herself in her room, or at least her parents thought she was.

After that day, their daughter keep talking to herself in her room, saying that she will help find that person. But sooner or later her parents decided to move far away from that house and never come back into that town again. No one moved into that house since then. It's rumored that a young ghost haunts the house in seek to find their partner. Even everyone around the house moved out somewhere far away because they don't want to risk any chances if anything happens.

After 60 years of being abandoned and turned into a old broken down house, someone never believed the rumors and was brave enough to move into the house.

That someone was me! I never believed in ghost or any other paranormal activity. My dad always said to not let my imagination be bigger than me or else my imagination is even more scarier then fear itself. So I was born and raised to never believed in those stuff so I'm here to prove that there's nothing wrong with this house!

Other people think I'm crazy and to be honest....I think I'm crazy myself but I always end up somewhere whenever I'm like that, and where I ended up was not what I imagined.

**********

Y/N Pov
"What a joke!" I laughed as I approached the old broken down house. "So this is the house where someone had to move across the world?! Pish!! What a big LAME joke!" I opened up the big iron gates that made a load squeaky, rustic sound every inch I pushed the gate open. I causally walked up the cracked stone walkway and up to the big wooden door.

"Let's see what's inside." I unlocked the door and swung it open, resulting in a big cloud of dust. I coughed endlessly at the sudden dust that flown everywhere. "Geez!! I guess this house is really old if piles of dust is just laying around like this!" I coughed as I switched the lights on and slowly, it flickers on but the lights were very dull. I guess that will need some fixing too.

I turned back around to my car to get my phone. I reached in the window and grabbed my phone off the drivers seat and dialed up the land owner. "Hey! Aren't you supposed to be here to help me clean up this place?!"  

"I'm-I'm sorry! But you will never get me close to that house!!" He stuttered on the other end. I groaned and looked back at the house. "Then why are you the owner of this house if you don't even keep it decent?!!" I shouted at the phone as I threw it back into the car. "Geez!!! People these days!!" I stomped back into the house but suddenly stopped in my tracks.

I remember turning on the lights but....why are they off?! I get back my senses and shrug it off. "They're just really old. They haven't been replaced in over 60 years so I probably just need to change them." I pull out my flashlight from my pocket and began exploring the house.

I walked into the kitchen and looked around the dusty and old cooking area. "So much cleaning!!" I groaned in annoyance. I walked around the room looking at what would need repairs. I looked around until I suddenly came upon a strange painting hanging on the wall by itself. I walked over and examined the strange painting. It was faded and dusty so I couldn't really figure out what it was. I shrugged the cold feeling off my shoulder but it slowly creeped back up and I quickly walked out of the kitchen and go upstairs to explore.

I popped my head into each room to look around but every room was like the next, they were very dusty! Then I finally came upon the last door to the right. I popped my head into the room expecting the same results as the other rooms but this one was a little bit different.

This one was less dusty and there was a small fainted painting hanging on the farthest wall by itself. I walked inside to examine the painting. It wasn't as faded as the one downstairs so I could somewhat make out what it was. I looked a little bit closer and figured out that it was a painting of a young boy smiling brightly with probably his parents behind him also smiling.

I smiled but then it suddenly faded away. "Why is there a painting of them in my house?!" The bedroom door suddenly slammed closed. I screamed, almost falling to the ground from shock. I ran to the door trying to open it but it was locked. I tried unlocking the door but the lock wouldn't budge. I pulled on the door as hard as I could but it wouldn't open.

"Who are you?!"

A voice asked behind me. My eyes widen and I slowly turn around. A young guy suddenly popped right in front of my face! I screamed and ducked down trying not to look up.

"Can you see me?!"

He asked in a low voice. I slowly looked up and he was kneeling in front of me. I quickly ducked my head back down. "Please don't hurt me!!" I waited a few minutes for him to answer but he didn't. I looked up but he wasn't there anymore. Then he suddenly appeared out of nowhere with the scariest face ever!

His eyes were pitch black and his face was so pale with blood running down his face and his smile showed sharp fangs. I ducked back down and screamed while tears rushed down my face in fear. He just started laughing. His laugh was low and evil sounding. He stopped and I heard him sit in front of me.

I looked up and he was just smiling at me with a normal guys face. I stayed silent, still frightened by the sudden scare. He sighed, understanding and scooted closer to me but I moved further from him. "Don't worry I won't hurt you, I promise." He kept the same small smile. "My name is Felix. What's yours?"