The Escape

Felix Pov
I sat in the dark, holding tightly to the painting. There was no new painting. It was only Y/N floating dead in the water at the temple where me and Rose died. Anger slowly creeped up inside me. "Hey Felix!" He said in a low and rusty tone. "What do you want?!" I asked softly. He just smirked. "You're weak Felix. Do you know what that means?" My eyes widened, I gripped the painting even harder. The evil spirit just started laughing and the pain in my chest started to increase. I shouted but she wasn't there to help me. I tossed the painting to the other side of the room and then I slowly crawled all the way to the corner on the other side. The pain in my chest increased until finally that evil spirit came through

----
I laughed as I took back over Felix's soul. "This is going to be fun!" I smirked. I walked over the painting and picked it up. "This scene looks familiar!" I smirked as I saw that girl dead in the water. "Hm! How she going to get back to this world?" A sly smiled slipped across my face. "If she can't get back then I won't have to worry about anyone finding Felix and that girls bodies at the bottom of the temple!" I looked over at the wall where nails were sticking out from previous objects hanging on the wall. "That should do?!"

I walked over and pulled out the nails with no problem for a demon. I laid down the painting and lifted the nails high in the air. "I, now get to end you!" I laughed. I shot my hand full of nails down on the painting but suddenly stopped just as the tip of the nails touched the painting. "No! You can't do this!" His voice rang in my ears. I annoyingly cracked my neck and looked at the painting. "No Felix! I'm gonna kill her now!" I raised my hand up again and shot my hand back down on the painting, but this time I was stopped by a hand that shot out of the painting and stopped me before I could touch the canvas of a now live, determined girl floating in the water.
----

Y/N Pov
He helped me over the barrier fence then he got himself over. "C'mon!" He said excitedly. He grabbed my hand and pulled us towards the temple. "Wait!" I pulled him back. "What is it?" He looked at where I was looking but didn't look surprised. "You can read and take notes on that later! Lets go!" Then he pulled us into the temple.

We took pictures and notes as we went through the temple. "I'm gonna head up ahead to take more pictures!" Felix said as he lets go of my hands and starts to head up. I stood there nervous and ready for what was gonna happen.

The ground under me suddenly starts shaking and collapsed under me, sending me down a mile deep hole. As expected, I fell into water like how Felix told me. I tried to swim up but the rope was already wrapped around my ankles. I need to get out of here! But how?! I swam up just using my hands. Once I reached the surface I quickly gasp for air then I swam back down pulling myself with the rope.

My eyes widen as I saw what was holding onto the rope. On the whole bottom floor were all skeletons of people in the past that died. Some adults and some kids. The skeleton that was holding my rope suddenly comes alive and starts pulling my rope down. I tried to get out of the ropes but it was tied too tight. I look up and suddenly saw a small opening a few feet away on the side of the wall. I saw the bloody Felix on the other side carrying the painting and taking the nails out of the walls. This might be my only chance if this opening is telling me what I think it's telling me.

I furiously swam over and shot my hand into the opening. And as I thought! I can go through, back into the other world! I grabbed something from the other side and pulled myself out and back into the other world.