The Painting

Felix Pov
She ate in silence in the cold room but it was somehow also warm. I think it's just my heart beating at the speed of light just by looking at her. She smirked as she noticed me staring at her. "Stop staring at me!" She said annoyed but she looked up with a smile. I smiled an awkward smile trying not to laugh and continued watching her eat.

"I need to start cleaning this house up..." She exclaimed as she popped another grape into her mouth. "I would help you but....you know?!" She nodded but she didn't look disappointed. "You can help me clean this room!" She laughed. I just frowned and laid down on the ground. "Alright...!!" I sleepily said. "Are you tired already?!" She commanded. I raised my head up to look at the confused but smiling girl. "Yeah!" I smiled sheepishly.

She just rolled her eyes and started cleaning up her mess while I lay there, being useless. "Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you but....do you know what that painting is in the kitchen?" She asked curiously. "What pai-" I quickly sat up and looked at her. "It can't be?!" She just looked at me confused. "The painting in the kitchen?!" I asked again. She nodded. "It can't be the painting of Rose! Can it?!" Our eyes widen in curiosity. "I'll go get it!" She quickly got up and ran downstairs. I stayed where I was and curled up into a ball thinking about the painting.

----------
"Rose! Come here!" She quickly ran towards me with cotton candy in her hand. "What is it?" She asked with her warm voice. "You want to get your portrait painted?" I asked as I pointed over to the art stand. "It's only $15!" She looked at me curiously. "Only if you're in it too!" She laughed. I frowned and finally slung my arm around her shoulder. "Okay...." I said sarcastically. Then I dragged us over to the art stand.
----------

"Felix?" I shot my head up. "Here." She extended the painting to me. I slowly took it and turned it around. My eyes widened. The canvas was blank! "There's nothing on it!!" She looked confused and took the painting out of my hands. "What?! When I came here it was too dusty and faded so I wasn't able to make out what it was, but I know something was on this canvas!!" The canvas suddenly jolted and came alive and became a big mouth with razor like teeth. Y/N screamed in horror as paint like liquid suddenly engulfed her arms. "Felix!!!" She started to cry out for help but then the canvas swallowed her whole. And the canvas became a normal art canvas again. "No!!!" I ran over to the canvas but instead of it being blank, there was now a painting of  Y/N and me at the carnival instead of me and Rose.