The Goodbye

Y/N Pov
"What do you mean by that?!" I asked nervously with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry that I never told you this!" He said as tears slipped down his face once again. "Whenever I found you.....by sunset I could also go off in peace." He finally spoke.

I stared at him in disbelief. "No way Felix?!" I jokingly laughed. "You're joking!! Right?!" I cried. He walked over and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry!"

He whispered. This time we both cried in each other's arm. "I'm so sorry!" He said between sobs. "I really wanted to do so many things with you before I left!" He cried. "Don't say sorry! You did nothing wrong!" I assured him between sniffles. "Now I look back, my best moments were with you in this lifetime." He smiled with tears still spilling out of his eyes. "Y/N....." he whispered.

"I love you!"

His words hit me hard like someone just threw a rock at my chest. "I've been wanting to tell you that a long time ago. But I didn't have the courage to say those words to you." He softly said as tears still streamed down our faces. "I love you too!" I wailed.

He patted my head as he broke our hug and turned to look at the sunset. "Here." He grabbed my other hand without the cast and clipped on the bracelet. "I tried to fix it!" He lightly laughed. I smiled as he finished adjusting the bracelet.

"I'll come back! I promise!" He smiled. "You pabo! Stop making promises you can't keep! You broke all of the promises you made at the ancient ruins!" I cried. He turned back around and wiped my tears away. "This promise." He held up my hand and locked our pinky's together. "This promise.....I'll keep!" He smiled. "I promise!" He said at the end. "Now you have to smile before I leave." It hurts to smile when I know that I won't be able to see him again but this is his last wish, so I put on a big smile. "There we go!" He said cheerfully with tears stained on his cheek.

"Y/N..."

He raised my head up to make me look at him. Then he leaned in and kissed me as one last tear fell from him . I didn't know what to do but kiss him back. It made me even more sad that I might never do this again. As he parted his lips from mine I noticed that he was starting to fade away. "Felix...?" I said in shock as I couldn't grasp him anymore. He just smiled at me one last time.

"Goodbye my love...."

He said before he drifted away into thin air.

"FELIX!!!!!"

I cried his name out.......probably for the last time as a last tear streamed down my face.

**********
So....how do you guys feel about the ending?😂😭 I know what you guys are thinking...probably the worst one ever! I'm sorry guys but this is the ending......

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's the ending of THIS chapter!!

[Just keep scrolling!]

Don't worry guys!!! There's one more chapter left and it might be a long one!! So just wait!!😂❤️