The Ghost

Felix Pov
She stayed quiet and kept staring at me, still frightened. I knew what just happened so I tried to be nice sounding as possible. "So what's your name?" I tried to ask in a gently voice. She just shuddered at the sound of my voice. I smiled and pressed my hands against the wall beside her head pinning her between me and the wall. She ducked back down and I could hear her sniffle from crying.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh. "Why are you still here?!" She shouted in her arms. I scoffed and stood up. "Fine then! Let me ask you something else! How did you get into this room?!" She looked up confused and back at the door. "I opened the last door on the right and came in here." She said in a tone, thinking that I'm stupid. "You saw that door?!" I asked curiously. She nodded still confused. "How?!!" I demanded.

She looked surprised and finally stood up. "With my eyes...duh!" She tried to move closer to the door without me noticing but let's say she's not very smooth about it. I just smirked and disappeared then quickly reappeared leaning against the door.

"Going somewhere?"

I smirked. She looked terrified then it quickly disappeared and she smirked back. "I'm going back home!" Then she pushed me off the door and slammed me into the wall making me hit head first into the nails that were sticking out from the wall. I groaned in pain and got up rubbing the back of my head. She's gonna get it now!! I tried to teleport but I couldn't seem to have enough energy. I suddenly felt something warm on the back of my head. I rubbed my hand over and pulled it back to see what it was.

It was blood!! I felt faint and dropped to the ground. I smiled and let out a small laugh. "It's been awhile since someone entered this room.....and it's been awhile since I met someone who made me bleed like a human! Who is she?!!"

Y/N Pov
I ran out of the house as fast as I could back to my car. I quickly started my car and raced down the street not looking back once. I drove to the nearest gas station about 5 miles from the house. I quickly pumped gas into my car and ran into the station to buy a few things.

I grabbed a few snacks and drinks then went up to the cashier. While he was scanning my things, I looked into the security television behind him and saw a guy in the drink section. I turned around but no one was there. I looked back at the screen and Felix's bloody face popped onto one of the cameras. I screamed and ducked down afraid to look up. "Miss! Are you okay?!!" The cashier asked concerned.

"There's someone in the camera!!" The cashier looked up at the screen but didn't see anything. "There's no one else here but you and me." My eyes widen, I quickly got up and payed. Then I ran out to my car as fast as I could. I jumped into my car and drove out of the gas station.

"Going somewhere....?"

I heard someone whisper behind my ear. I quickly looked back but no one was there. I turned back around and look into my rear view mirror just to see Felix's bloody face and body sitting in the backseat eyeing me with those pitch black eyes and smiling at me with his fangs shining brightly. "What do you want?!!" I screamed terrified of just looking at him.

He just kept smiling with his fangs showing. "I want you!" His cold breath breathed on my neck. "I want you to go back to the house! Something happened to Felix!" I looked back into the rear view but he disappeared. I sighed in relief but then panic rouse back in me. That wasn't Felix....but he looks exactly like him!! Who was he?! He said that Felix was in trouble back at the house! I grunted in frustration then quickly turned my car back around, heading back to the old creepy house and heading back towards Felix.