The Checkup

Felix Pov
I slowly opened my eyes just to see Y/N laying on the ground. " Y/N!" I quickly scrambled over to her. I lifted her head into my arms and checked her neck. There was a bruise of his handprint wrapped around her neck. I sighed in frustration then I looked at her wrist. It was very purple and blue! That evil spirit must of broken her wrist! I groaned in frustration, "What do I do?! I can't get any help because I can't leave this room!" I lightly laid her head back down and scrabbled through her book bag in search for anything to help her. I sighed in relief as I pulled out a first aid kit. I slide back over to her and help wrap her wrist in bandages until she wakes up to go to the hospital.

After me struggling with the bandages, I went over and grabbed her pillow and blanket then came back over and tucked her in. I sat there watching over her as the night went on but I made sure I wasn't too close to her either in case that demon comes back out. I laid down looking towards her, thinking back to when she said ' I Love You ' to the demon. Was she saying that to the demon or me? I shook my head. "It's not me!" But then my mind went back again to when she kissed me. Wait! The demon! Not me! "Uhhh...why am I like this?" I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep but her voice saying ' I Love You ' rang through my head all night.

Y/N Pov
I slowly opened my eyes from the morning sunlight shining through the window. I looked down at my wrist that was badly wrapped. I smiled and looked up to see Felix laying on the other side from me. He must be exhausted from fighting that evil spirit. I slowly and quietly got up and headed out the door. I walked out to my car but I hesitant about driving. Can I drive all the way to the hospital with one hand? It's not very far but I just don't trust myself driving with one hand. I sighed and started walking to nearest bus station.

After walking for about 20 minutes I reached a bus station near the busy streets of a highway. I sat down next to an old lady and a few other middle aged people. The old lady looked at my neck then at my wrist. "Are you okay?" She whispered concerned. I nodded assuring her it was nothing. "I just fell off my bike and broke my wrist." She looked at me suspiciously.

"But you don't get hand shaped bruises from falling off a bike." I quickly covered up my neck making it look like I didn't know there was a bruise. But then the bus finally stopped at the station and I quickly got on and sat in the back so no one will be looking at my bruised neck and broken wrist. I brushed my hair to both sides of my head to cover up the bruise on my neck and tried to pull my sweater over my wrist and waited until we reached the hospital.

As the bus slowly came to a stop near the hospital, I got out not turning around to look at the old lady knowing that she was staring at me through the window. I made my way into the hospital and checked in at the front desk. The nurse looked very concerned about my injuries and quickly got me into a room to get checked up on.

It didn't take long until the doctor came in. He checked my neck and unwrapped the bandages on my wrist. My eyes widened and I cringed at how badly my wrist looked. It looked all purple and blue with a few bones sticking out on the side. It's looked completely broken! I was even scared they might have to amputate my hand off.

"How did you get this injury?" The doctor asked curiously. "I fell off my bike." I said casually trying not to sound suspicious. "How about the bruise on your neck?" I tensed up a little bit and the doctor noticed. "Did someone try to hurt you?!" He asked seriously. I quickly shook my head. "I...I tried to commit suicide but then I decided to take medication for it and now I'm feeling much better!" I cringed at my own excuse. He nodded understanding and finished up his notes. "Alright! I'll be back with your cast." Then he walked out not knowing what actually happened.