Take-off Dallas,Texas

I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning to get ready by 5:30 so the boys and Lani could come and get me. I hit my alarm until it shut up. I hate the mornings. I groggily made my way to my bathroom and turned on the shower.

After getting out of the shower I put on the clothes Louis picked out for me. I pulled on my black pink sweatpants, a simple white tank top, my matching zip-up jacket, and black toms. I put on light makeup since we were not going anywhere basically, mascara and lip gloss. I blow dried my hair and pulled it back in a ponytail. I grabbed my black and pink zebra striped sunglasses and set them on the top of my head.

I groaned and grabbed my two big suitcases and my carry-on down dragging them down the stairs into the living room. I checked my phone to see that it is only 5:15. I decided to eat some break feast while I wait them to come and get me. I grabbed a blueberry muffin and sat on the couch, flipping through the channels.

I heard a knock on the door, knowing it would be one of the boys or Lani I turned off the TV and got the door revealing a smiling Niall.

" Morning beautiful," he said.

" How are you smiling?" I asked.

" I had a good morning thank you for asking,"

" Sorry, I'm just not a morning person," I apologized grabbing my bags. " Niall, help me!" I whined struggling with my three bags.

He grabbed one of my big suitcases and my carry-on and put them in the back of a black car. He opened the door to the backseat allowing me to go first. I mumbled a thank-you and got in. I was greeted my a smiling Lani, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

" How can you guys smile at 5 in the morning?" They all laughed at me and smiled bigger. " Shh.... you're loud." I whispered.

" I like your outfit," said Louis looking me up and down.

" Thank you. My stylist worked very hard on it."

" Oh really. Is your stylist handsome?"

I gave it a second and thought about it. " No not really. I prefer brown eyes." I said causing everyone to laugh. " Shh..... you're loud."

" Fine then, I guess you don't want to be my twin then," said Louis crossing his arms, turning around and pouting. I observed his outfit he was also wearing black toms, black sweatpants, and a white v-neck shirt.

I heaved a heavy sigh and said " Louis, you know I didn't mean it." He kept his back to me and just stared out the window. " Louis, what will it take for you to forgive me?" There were snickers in the car from them to try to hold in their laugh. I glared at them and they all stayed quiet.

" You have to give me a hug and say Louis is handsome, and a fashion expert," he said with a smile on his face.

" Louis is handsome and a fashion expert," I said rolling my eyes.

"What about my hug?" he complained.

" You come over here I'm tired." He got up and sat on my lap. He gave me a hug and wouldn't let go. "Louis! We talked about this." He didn't listen and just sat there. I started coughing, because Louis was squeezing me to hard.

" Louis! You are squeezing her to hard again!" said Liam. Louis realized that I can't be suffocated.

" Are you trying to hug me or kill me!" I yelled. My heart beat returning to normal.

Louis smiled sheepishly, and shrugged. "Sorry?"

" It is okay, but I'm not giving you anymore hugs." I said rubbing my throat.