Red Carpet Runway

~Lani's POV~

"We need a place to get ready at," Clorissa shrieked.

"Why don't we just get ready at your and Zayn's room?" I asked.

"Okay, you guys go grab your dresses, shoes, make-up, and everything we need," Clorissa said whilst Ella groaned.

"Ella, we know you hate dresses, but we are getting you glammed up." I said looking her, grabbing her arm and pulling her off the couch.

"But I'm on bed rest!" she whined.

"Bull!" I said pushing her into our room. I walked into our walk-in closet and grabbed our dresses off the rack. I grabbed our shoes from the top shelf, and walked out to find Ella with her make-up box, her curling iron, straightener, and krinker. "Ready?" she nodded and we walked out the door.

"Wait!" She said turning back around. She ran to her jewelry box, and picked out a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet. "K, go." We walked into Clorissa's room to find her and Zayn snogging.

"Ewww..." Ella and I said together. "Get a room!"

"Uhh...This is our room," Zayn said.

"Zayn! Out! We have to get ready!" Clorissa said shooing out her boyfriend. "Ella you get in the shower!"

"No! There is no telling what you and Zayn did in that shower!" Ella shouted with a disturbed look on her face. I bursted out laughing with the look on Ella's face. She looked disturbed, constipated, and disgusted all together. Soon Zayn and Clorissa were laughing at her also. "Oh God! Now I'm thinking about it! There is no way I'm getting in that shower!"

"Ella get your beautiful arse in that shower now!" Clorissa shouted slightly laughing.

"Make me! And get your boyfriend out of here!" Clorissa turned around and shoved her boyfriend out of the room.

"Just get in the shower, Ella. I'm sure they used protection." I said causing Ella to gag.

"Isabella Porter! Get your arse in there!" Clorissa shouted at her.

"Please! Can I go next? Make Lani get in there!" Ella said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and started to strip down. I pulled off my shirt as Clorissa started the shower. "I'm getting more images!" Ella shouted covering her eyes.

I just laughed and finished stripping. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water flow down my body. I washed my hair, and my body. I saw Ella and Clorissa bringing in our make-up and plugging in the curlers, flat iron, and krinker.

"You better save some hot water for me!" Ella shouted. I just laughed and washed the rest of conditioner out of my hair. Once I was done I stepped out to have a towel thrown in my face. I grabbed it and wrapped it around my wet body. "Was there anything weird or disgusting in there?"Ella asked me.

"Nope, it's clean." I said smiling at her.

"K, so I'm getting in," Ella asked.

"Yep, get in whilst I work on Lani." Clorissa said shoving her in the shower. Ella stripped down and stepped in the shower. Clorissa sat me down in a chair and blow dried my hair flat. She put on my make-up, and ran over my hair with a straightener. My make-up was black and gray smoky eye, red lipstick, and neutral blush.

When Ella got put of the shower, I did her hair and make-up. I spiral curled her hair, and put on her make-up. For her make-up, I put on neutral blush, sparkly white eyeshadow, light pink lip gloss, and a thin line of eyeliner.

Ella and I worked on Clorissa, we put on sparkly make-up to match her blue flouncy dress. We also put her hair in curlers. Once we all had our make-up done, we put on our dresses and our shoes. The boys were knocking and telling us to speed it up, but we were worth the wait.