Characters

Heys guys.

I know I said the last chapter was the last, but I thought I would just describe the characters a bit and who they are based off of.

Ella- A girl who loves to sing and loves One Direction (who doesn't?!?!) When she post a video of her singing a friend sends it to ONE DIRECTION and they decide to bring her on tour. Ella falls in love with the famous Niall Horan, and blah blah blah. :)

Megan- [Based off of @PrincessMahone] Megan is Ella's wild and crazy bestfriend. Who sent the video to One Direction and Adele.

Clorissa- [based off of @SissaCloclo04 my sister] Simon Cowell's niece (dont ask how) who goes on tour with 1D and iss currently dating Zayn.

Lani- [based off of @Layne1Fame my other "sister"] Basically Liam's fake sister. Yes, her real last name is Payne just like mine.

Niall- viewer imagination

Liam- viewer imagination

Harry- viewer imagination

Louis- viewer imagination

Zayn- viewer imagination

I do take requests on characters, but I will ask for it. I might not use your name because I might already have that name used somewhere, but the full character will have your personality.

I will do this for all of my stories.

SOOOO

I Love You and this will be the very last time I sign off on this story!

LOVE YOU!

~Madi