Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

~Harry's POV~

I heard a scream coming from the den, after I pulled on my sleeping trousers, I ran out of my room to find Ella hugging a girl with carmel colored hair. She was very hot, I might not be the only single one for long.

Everyone else came running out of their rooms, Lani ran straight towards Ella and the other girl and joined in on their group hug.

"I missed you so much! It was October last time I saw you! Now it is the beginning of December! Skype calls and texting is not enough! I missed my bestie!" The mystery girl shouted.

"I missed you too!" Ella shouted.

"Megan!" Niall shouted.

"Hi, Nialler! Are you taking care of my girl? I know you two got a thing going." Megan said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Uhh... we are a thing." Niall said slightly laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Megan screamed.

"It happened late last night!" Ella said from behind Lani.

"Who made the first move?" Megan asked excitiedly.

"I'll tell you later." Ella muttered.

"Let's get you situated!" Lani yelled grabbing Megan's suitcase from the hallway and pulling her into her and Ella's room.

"Girls Night!" Clorissa, Danielle, and Eleanor all yell at the same time. They rushed into the rooms that they share with their boyfriends, grabbed all their clothes, hair products, and make-up.

"Guys Night!" We all shouted throwing our arms up in the air.

"Where do I know Megan from? I don't think I slept with her, she didn't even give me a glance or the evil eyes," I asked the boys.

"Well, if you were paying attention instead of drooling over her, you would remember. When we first met Ella, Megan was with her too. Now do you remember how we met Ella?" Liam said to me.

"We got some video of her singing and she met us at the concert. Oh... Megan sent the video." I said catching on. The boys nodded and hit my back.

"So what do you lads want to do for Guys Night?" Liam asked jumping on the couch.

"Movie Night?" I asked. The boys all nodded and we settled on the sofas to watch movies.

~Lani's POV~

Ella spilled all the details about her and Niall. They are just the cutest couple!! They are so adorable together!

"Aw... you two are just too cute!" I squealed. Eleanor, Danielle, Clorissa, and Megan all agreed with me.

"Let's go shopping and stuff tomorrow, girls day!" Danielle said.

"Yay! I get to go shopping in Hollywood!" Megan shouted jumping up and down.

"All my fashion consultants are here," Ella said jokingly.

"Oh! I saw the pictures of you at the red carpet, and you all looked really pretty! I loved your dresses!" Megan said sitting back down on my bed.

"My 2/5 fashion experts worked very hard on it." Ella said gestering towards Clorissa and I.

"Oh Ella! Since you are meeting Adele Friday we need to get you a new outfit." Clorissa said.

We started planning what Ella was going to wear, what to get and how do her make-up. After abou ten minutes of planning and argueing with Ella about wearing a skirt, we decided to play Truth-or-Dare.