Part 32

-Your Pov-

After finishing your fight easily, you sit in the audience and watch Team RWBY fight. For a few minutes, the fight seems close, but in the end RWBY pulls out a victory. Your team smiles, and then rushes down to congratulate them. Yang and John greet each other with a kiss, and then Weiss gives you a kiss. The eight of you give congratulations, and then Weiss's eyes get really big when her scroll rings. " (y/n)! My sister is here!"

Your eyes widen as you remember Winter. Weiss grabs onto your sleeve, and then dashes off with you in tow. Eventually, you make it to the Bullhead, and stand back when the doors open. Winter steps off, and looks at you two with an unreadable work. Weiss goes into a series of questions, but Winter responds with, " Classified," to every question before walking off.

Weiss deflates, and you pull her into a hug. Before Winter manages to get two far, she ends up in a fight with some drunk guy. Ruby catches up to the two of you, and gets really happy when she sees him. " That's my Uncle Qrow," she calls out happily. " Kick her butt Uncle Qrow!"

The two of them fight for awhile, before General Ironwood ends the fight, and then calls them back into the office. Before Qrow goes, he promises to spend some time with Ruby. " Okay," she calls happily. " Then, you can also see Yang, and meet her boyfriend!"

 Poor John. Qrow seems like he might go into 'overprotective uncle' mode, and then he also is an extremely talented fighter. And then you shudder. Winter was able to go blow for blow with him, and you're dating her little sister. Even if she seems cold, Winter cares for Weiss more than there are words to express. You wonder if she'll approve of you dating her.

Eventually, Winter makes her way out of the office and turns to Weiss. " I'm free for lunch," she stays, still in her formal manner. " Would you care to join me?" Weiss nods, before literally dragging you with her.

Sitting at a small table at an outside cafe, you gulp. Winter and Weiss get caught up, before Weiss's eyes widen like she remembers something. " Oh, Winter. You remember my old friend (y/n) right?"

She nods. " Yes. I was wondering why you chose to have him join us for lunch," says Winter. She turns to you. " In any event, it's a pleasure to see you again (y/n). I'm glad to see Weiss has her friend again."

Weiss nods. " The reason I wanted him to join us, it to tell you something." She reaches over and grabs your hand. " For awhile, (y/n) and I have been dating." Winter nods at her, and takes a small sip of her tea.

" Yes. Pictures from the dance have made their way to the internet," she says. " Father has seen them, and couldn't be angrier. It may be part of the reason he has chosen to temporarily disable your credit card."

" I don't care what father things," says Weiss, which makes you smile and blush. The earnesty in her voice, and the love she has for you. " I waited forever to see him again, and I don't want father to separate us again."

This makes Winter nod, and she turns to you. " And (y/n). Why have you chosen to date my sister? For the perks of her last name? For her looks?" You give Winter the most determined look you can muster.

" Because I love her Winter. And, a part of me has ever since we were kids. I fell in love with her way before knowing what her last name meant. And yes, she is undeniably beautiful. But, my mother asked me once, ' How many people would you impress if the world were blind?' And I know even I couldn't see Weiss, I would fall in love with the beauty in her heart. I don't know if she's the most beautiful girl in the world, but she makes my world the most beautiful."

She looks at you, as if evaluating her answer. While she does, Weiss looks at you lovingly. Eventually, Winter nods. " I can accept you as her partner in that case. However, if you are to hurt her, it will be the last thing you do."

Weiss argues that you would never do that, but you hold up a hand. " Winter, if I ever hurt Weiss, then I'll deserve any punishment you can do to me." She nods, before turning back to her sister, seemingly satisfied with your answer.

" And Weiss. What is it that drew you to (y/n)? There are no shortage of young men who would date you for any number of reasons. So, to you what makes (y/n) special." You turn to Weiss, curious what her answer to this will be.

Your girlfriend doesn't even take a moment to hesitate. Her answer rolls right off her tongue. " (y/n) knows me more than anyone in the entire world. He makes me feel safe, and special. Like I'm the only girl in the entire world. I know I can trust him no matter what. If I asked him for the moon, he would bring it to me. I love him with every fiber of my being, and I know he returns this. Winter, I've loved him from the moment he called me ' Weiss Cream.'"

Winter nods, and you can swear the smallest hint of a smile touches her face. While this is happening, you look at Weiss in awe, just so in love with this girl. More than ever, you love her. Truly, your world is the most beautiful in every moment you spend with her. And you couldn't be happier that she returns these feelings.

Her sister stands up, and then says some final parting remarks to Weiss. With that, she leaves the two of you and returns to the Bullhead. Sitting back down, Weiss gestures for you to do the same thing, and finish the meeting as a date.

( please let me know what you thought. I 'm not sure about this chapter, so I would really appreciate feedback. next chapter is John meeting Qrow)