3: Unknown

We walked in the science lab prepared for the dead, boring lesson that's about to start. The tables was set in three so it benefitted us. Just as we dropped our bags and took our sits Becca noughed me, 'That hot peice of hunk is staring at you' she said pointing to the guy at the right hand side of the room.

He had on a red vans top, dark blue jeans, with white and red air flight trainers. You can clearly tell he's just had his hair cut due to the line around the shape of his hair. And his hair has the quiff, spike at the front, it looked sexy.

'He's properly looking at someone behind me' I replied back to her

'Nah, since we've set foot in this class, he's eyes hasn't left you' Anna added

'Yeahh yeahh, well he can stare all he wants 'cus I'm not intersted, and two, there's a chance he's human and I don't have time for mind games.'

'True' Anna commented

'God your stubborn' Becca laughed

___________ Unknown POV ________

'Rise and shine Romeo,' Aaron said 'We gotta get your ass to school'

'Go away man. I don't wanna go school,' I mumbled on my pillow before sitting up 'They teach the same shxt everyday, I never liked school, I don't know why going to a human one will make  a difference.'

He laughed 'Well it's what your dad wants and there's nothing we can do or say to not follow his orders not even you his son, so we might as well get it over with till our time there is over.'

Groaning I got out of bed, brushed, showered and dressed casually and went to my dad's office.

'Come in' He said 

'Hi dad' I said taking a seat and resting my feet on the chair beside mine.

'Son, what's up' looking up from his paperwork

'I still don't understand why I have to go through the torture of going to a human school, It's stupid and I can tell you for a fact I'm not going to learn anything there.'

'Well, I wasn't going to tell you until later but since you're near the age where you take over my role, I might as well,' Taking off his glasses and putting his full attension on me he continued 'Your attending an human to resume back to me if there any signs of  Vampires and I will deal with the rest.'

'I get that but why is it so important to get or kill all the Vamps ??' I asked slightly confused

'Because they have ruled long enough, all the years they have ruled, they rule with unfairness thinking their race is the only important one, better than the rest, well it's about time someone stood up and destroy every single one of them, and make this race ours.' Looking me directly in the eye with force and strength and meaningfullness

In my opinion this is stupid, ever heard of compromising, speaking to the second realm councils instead of killling and destroying but of course I couldn't say that even if he is my father. He is not someone you want to mess with.

'And when I'm 18 I have to take over all of this??' I asked now sitting straight thinking 

'That's right so-' He was cut off when he's beta walked in,

I should properly say this now, my name is Ryker, I am a werewolf, so is my father, Aaron and everyone that lives here. My Father is the leader in which people refer to him as the Alpha,My mother is the mother of all creature and wolf, every wolf and creature refer to her as the Luna. Lastly he's beta is he's bestfriend. Beta David is the second in command and helps my father with all he's decisions. The house I live in, is where every high state wolf lives and every other ordinary wolf live in a normal house just like humans.

When I'm 18, I take over my father's role which Aaron (my bestfriend and Beta David's son) and I are dreading and also Aaron will be my Beta when I am Alpha.

Bowing his head in respect, he then said he's purpose 'Alpha, we are due for the meeting about our last discussion' 

'I'll be there in a minute,' Nodding back to David, 'Son, I''ve got to go, see you later and keep in mind what we just spoke about'

'Okay Dad' I got up and meet Aaron downstairs where we was waiting.

'Ready??' 

'Yeah, let's go and get this day over with' I said as we made our way over to the transporter. My  car which is a VW Golf 6 GTI  was already there waiting. We got in and seconds later we were in land of the humans. The ride to school was just like any other, small talks and laughs. We got on school ground and just in time as the bell rang.

We both walked to chemistry not taking notice of anyone. Taking our sit at the front and getting myself ready a 80 minute nap something caught my attension that had me and my wolf Scott jumping in joy and excitment. I sniff the air and the smell of lavender, lime and coconuts filled me and I couldn't think of a better combination. As if one queue three girls walked in and the one the smell belonged to caught my attension.

'Ayeee, you okay, you've been staring at the girl like there's no tomorrow' Aaron laughed

'Aaron??' I said in a question statement way

'Huhh' He replied turning to me while bitting the tip of his pen

'Mate, mate, MATE !!!!!'