22: Mission #3

The next day we went on another mission. With Aiden, Lucifer, Christopher, Chelsea, Kayla and I.

We were going to set fire to their Pack house. They've been walking on us and it's about time we're in control.

Again the invisibility spell was on us so we won't be seen. Kayla, Lucifer and I ran to the front, knocked out the new guards as they rest set fire and destroyed the place.

By the time we were done, the place was mess and they were smoke everywhere. Just as people we're piling out, we took out the marbles and we're back home.

We are ready. 

I know we are.

I took a deep breathe waiting for the call that will change everything.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

                                     Ryker's POV

'Defences, attack and destroy'  My father's words shouted out to everyone in the hall

We were training like we have for the past few months and it was mostly tiring. Every since our  guards died. All the important and mostly needed people were to stay in until we find out what's going.

Last month we got a report that a group of wolf were killed but by who...we don't know. A lot of people thought that we're in danger but not me. I knew for a fact that they were aiming for my father. If I die,  I know for a fact that I did nothing wrong. I've been on house arrest but luckily I sneaked out one night, walking towards the school, gathering the images of Tessa I have left. I don't know where she was going but I was glad I got to spend time with her. If I die in the war, I'll know I at least spent a little bit of time with her

I've been in the house training almost 24 hours a day and the rest of the time was either spent with Aaron or with my father which I wasn't so happy about.

We were in the middle of training when there were screaming. We all rushed to where it was coming from.

Alongside my father and a few other, I stood at the entrance looking at my front yard. It was on fire with our newly trained bodyguards laying on the floor.

A banner in every direction read 'You wanted a war...You've got a war. You've destroyed and kill our people, how does it feel being the other way around. Call these number to set the place date and get the war over with once and for all'

My father obviously read one of the banner as well as he shouted 'I NEED A PHONE'