23: Written Destiny (Final Chapter)

Looking in my mirror yet again, I looked at my all white outfit with my mask in hand and my gold-ish hair in a bun. Pulling the mask over my head, I walked out, headed down the stairs and outside to the field where everyone was. All the leaders including JJ and Adam were going to be fighting  except Aunt Cara. She's staying back here because she has the power to heal and is going to be healing anyone that's injured and being brought back here.

I stood the middle between Mr.Adam and the Witch of the west. I turned to my right where Lucifer was in his all red outfit beside the Witch of the west and nodded in my direction. Taking a deep breath a looked ahead of me where the creatures were, looking fierce with hands back waiting for us to give them direction.

I took a step forward and said 'Make sure you're wearing something comfortable that you can fight in. I really don't have much to say except, fight like you've never fought before. Everything you've learnt and have been doing in training, this is where it matters. Your future depends on this fight, whether you're going to preyed on and killed one by one or you have an equal right like the wolfs and how we were years ago. Fight like you've never fought before, make history and remember never let your guard down' There were cheers at the end of my mini speech.

The Witch of the west and her W's cast a spell on all of us to make invisible until we get to the ancient forest. 

On our way there, I made sure I was with my friends just incase I don't make it 

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

                              Ryker's POV

'We make sure we go out and kill those blood suckers' my father shouted out to everyone 'I am proud to say, my son Ryker will be leading this war. To show what he's capable of and what he can do when he's your Alpha. As of now, am stepping down my role as Alpha and giving the title to my son, with or without his mate.'

Totally not agreeing with this, I made my to my father and asked 'What are you doing?? You know I don't want to lead this war, I believe it is wrong' I whisper yelled

'You don't have a choice. I know for a fact that this war will be messy and am not leaving that forest until every single one of them is dead, even if it kills me which I know it will.' He said looking me in the eye

'If you die, know that it is your fault an-' I was cut off my Beta David or whatever his name is. I am really not in the right mind to remembering every man known to man.

'We are not leaving them until they're all dead,' he shouted as some cheered 'Ryker, lead the way'

I huffed as Aaron joined me looking quite concerned. He turned to me and said 'Forget your father, do the right thing'

I nodded growling. Once we were out the building, I shifted alongside  Aaron, the other wolves and Demons.

The dark witches were to meet us when we get there to ''surprize them'' which I just shook my head at.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&**&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Narrator's POV

( I've never in third person before so am not sure if i'm any good at this but I hope you like it anyway)

Tessa, the other Vampires, Witches, Wizards and shapeshifters just arrived at the ancient forest but still invisible to any other creature. Tessa turned around and hugged her friends incase she never was going to set eyes on them again. 'Please don't die on us' her friend Becca cried as she hugged her back. Putting a hand on her shoulder Anna said 'I'm not quite ready to lose a sister yet' as Dee added 'Or a roommate'