14: We'll Be There

I was in a meeting with the Witch of the west, Aunt Cara, JJ and Adam. Everyone is asleep as we plan for training the next day.

'First of all. I think we should start with the strengths. We should first of all start with the same race depending on their power capability. As time pass and people get stronger we switch it around because i'm pretty sure there will be opponents with powers and they need to learn how to fight someone without the same power as them. And the same thing with weaknesses'

The rest agreeing with me, we got started and about two hours on that we were done with the Vamps, Witches and Wizards.

'Tomorrow straight after school, I need four people with me as I so speak to the shapeshifters to consider joining us as allies. A Witch, Wizard and two Vamps a boy and a girl.' I said picking up four different hats from the floor and from each people picking out a name except me as it wouldn't be fair

__________

 School wasn't as expected. First of all Ryker wasn't in and neither was Aaron. Him not being here, I felt my heart break in way, I was used to him rushing over to me the minute we walked through the gate and covering my face with kisses. Him hanging his arm over my shoulder as he walks me to my next lesso-Snap out of it !!!! You have more things to worry about than a human boy that decided not to come to school My brain shouted at me and with that I sighed and got head wrapped around this afternoon

After school finished , all Vamps and W's went straight back to the home and what the W's like to call 'The Clan House'

We all headed outside where we know there will be enough room for everyone. As I was the one that will be doing the talking, I stepped up and shouted out to everyone 'IN A FEW MINUTES, I AM TRANSPORTING TO THE SHAPESHIFTER TO ASK FOR THEIR HELP AND TO BE OUR ALLIES DURING THE WAR. BUT, I NEED FOUR PEOPLE TO COME WITH ME. I'D LIKE WITCH TATIANA TO COME TO THE FRONT AS WELL AS WIZARD GOORDAN. CAN VAMP ACE AND CAYENNE. YOU FOUR WILL COME WITH WHILE THE REST CRACK ON WITH TRAINING AND ARE PUT INTO YOUR GROUPS ASSIGNED.' As the four made their way to the front, I spoke to them one by one as we made our way to the transporter.

'Well good luck and behave yourselfs' Aunt Cara said as he went in the transporter. In a flash we were in the Shapeshifters hidden home. It was this invisible table about 20 to 30 story building, it's where all the surviving shifters live.

'Hello, how may I help you ??' the receptionist person asked

'Hi, am here to see Mr.Adam. we've been asked to come at this time' I replied to the lady with a smile on my face and the other four looking around with surprise and shock on their faces

'Okay, hang on a minute. I'll let Mr.Adam know you're here' she has as she picked up the phone to contact Mr.Adam

After a few more minutes of this and that we were finally on our way to Mr.Adams office.

'Hello miss Tessa, I got a call from a person associated with you,' He said looking up from his paperwork 'So, how may I help you exactly ??'

'Well as you may have notice or not, I am a Vampire and so are these two,' I said pointing to Ace and Cayenne 'And as you know Vampires are being wipes out by Weres and their planning a war against and we're not standing for it, we're giving them the war they want. We've become allies with Wizards and Witches and the Witch of the west had decided that her and her people will fight with us in the war and I'm here to ask if you will join us as well.'

'Yes. I'd love to. Where do we start.'

'I know this require you people being i-Wait what ????'  

'I will join you in the war with my shifter,' He said looking at me dead in the eye 'Why you think our home is hidden and no matter what we do, we stay here or make sure that we're not notice. It's all cus of the weres. With the last week just gone by, we managed to lose five shifters.'

Hearing that from him just makes my anger for Weres boil more. 'Well it's sorted then. Is it possible for you to come by the clan house and we'll introduce your shifters to everyone and get them in on training.

'We'll be there.'