16: She Will Never Feel My Love

RYKER'S POV

I walked her home after the date which was a good idea after all. I was having doubts when I first thought of it. She stopped me when were a street away from her house, she said she sneaked out and her parent wouldn't like to see her with a boy at midnight mostly when they thought she was in her room probably asleep the whole time. I argued with her at first and thought to stop. I only just got her in my arms, I don't want her to slip away. Giving her a goodbye hug and kiss I got into my baby and drove to the forest where the closest transporter was. I was back in the third realm. I drove her back to her spot and sneaked around (careful not to bum into my father) and went into my room where Aaron was pathiently waiting for me.

'How did it go??' He said as he peaked through the book he was reading about...Demons

'It was amazing-the best date I've ever been on' I said as I relaxed in the closest chair and accidently let my walls down. I winced as the shouts of joy and happiness from my wolf as they pounded in my head. As happy as I am, my head was banging, the pain was too strong. Scott !!!

Ahhhh ??? Ohhh sorry. Am so happy. We did good and soon enough we will have our Luna

Yes we will have our Luna but you have to learn how to control yourself, your shouts and screams hurts like a bxtch, why do you think I block you out more than half the time??

Am trying-And you know how happy you feel ?? Well triple that for me. It's in a wolfs nature

Yes, that's true. Just hold tight, your Luna will be home soon and are you gonna behave or should I block you out ??

I'll behave, you won't even notice am here

And swear your meant to be the mature one telling me what to do and not to do not the other way round

Hell if I know

I got back to my conversation Aaron as the pain reduced.

'Scott ??' he asked in a concern yet amused tone

'Yeah' I huffed like a little child before Aaron said

'Well you better get to sleep prince charming so you don't end up sleeping late and your father start thinking things.'

'Thanks man' I said spuding him before jumping on the bed opposite him

'No problem, what are best friends for' he smiled

________

'There she is with her friends' I said pointing to the group of girls that just walked

'You go get her man,' he said waving me off 'I need to park the car and I've got some Beta things to quickly do or your father will have my neck.'

I Jumped of my seat and went up to the group I saw just a few seconds earlier. I snaked my hands around her waits to be honest I don't know what reaction I was expecting but not the one she gave me.

'OMG Justin is that you ?!?!' she shrieked like an obbssessed fan girl and her friends laughed. She looked around with a disappointed look 'Awee !! Your not justin, why you here??' she asked with a smile on her face

'Why princes, first of all, I feel ashamed to be second option to Justin Bieber as in look at me c'mon,' I said putting my right hand on his chest faking hurt 'And second, am here cus of you silly' with that I pulled her body closer to mine as I pulled in as well and kiss me. Her friends shot out squeals and Aaron whistled.

'Well would you look at that' One of the girls said

'A new couple in our mist I see' The other two voice said in a unison