13: A War To Remember

Lots of fights context here !!! Hope you enjoy itt !!

& check out the pic on the side

 _________________

'One word, two syllables'

'That doesn't make sense' Aunt Cara replied confused

'Yes it does' I replied as if it was the stupidest response ever 'Think of a supernatural that is one word and two syllables'

'McDonald's' She shouted

'What the fxck. Really ??' slamming my hand down the kitchen Island 'Shapeshifters Aunt Cara'

'Shapeshifters. That's an amazing idea. That would be an amazing combination. Us, Witches and Wizards and Shapeshifters' She replied thinking it through 'And I was just testing you by the way.'

'Yeah course you were,' I mumbled making my towards the stairs 'Now if you excuse me, am going to get ready for training'

'Okay, see you in a few minutes.'

______________

'ATTENTION EVERYONE !!!!!' JJ's voice shouted out to everyone 'TAKE A SIT. THERE ARE A FEW WORDS TO BE SAID BEFORE WE START TRAINING.' Just as he was done, everyone took a sit on the floor waiting for the next set of instructions.

I took my step to the front, breathed in and shouted out so everyone can heard me ( there were more than 400 of us here )

'IT'S BEEN DECIDED THAT EVERYONE UNDER 16 WILL NOT BE FIGHTING WITH US IN THE WAR. IT IS TOO DANGEROUS AND ARE HELPLESS WITHOUT THEIR POWERS AND STABLE STRENGTH, THEY WILL BE EASILY KILLED AND THAT WILL BE GUILT ON OUR HEADS. INSTEAD WE WILL TRAIN THEM AS MUCH AS CAN AND THEY CAN USE THAT AS SELF-DEFENCE. THE LAW NOW IS AS SOON AS ANY OF OUR ALLIES TURN 16 THERE COME HERE AND START TRAINING.' I started talking back and forth looking at everyone one at a time 'AS FOR US...TRAINING STARTS TODAY. WE WILL ASSESS WHAT YOU CAN DO. FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE JUST TRANSFORMED LIKE MYSELF. OUR POWER WILL BE TESTED AND WE WILL BE PUT INTO GROUPS. THE GROUPS FOR EVERYONE DEPENDS ON STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. WHILE TRAINING, THERE ARE NO MOANING AND EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO PUT IN THE SAME EFFORT THEY ARE EXPECTED TO PUT IN DURING THE WAR AND IF NOT; EXPECT TO DIE DURING THE WAR AND HERE IN TRAINING, EXPECT TO BE BADLY HURT. NOW ONE BY ONE, YOUR POWERS WILL BE TESTED SO LET'S GET STARTED.' I finished standing back in line with the other leaders as the Witch of the West stood out the line and started talking.

'TO START OFF...WE'RE GONNA START OFF SLOW THEN THE PACE OF OUR TRAINING WILL PICK OFF AS WE GET CLOSER TO THE WAR. WE WILL START OFF WITH MY WICTHES AND WIZARDS. ALL W's WITH POWER OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS ( Fire, Water, Wind & Earth ) STEP UP. NOW BECAUSE IT'S AN EVEN NUMBER, YOU'LL BE PUT IN PAIRS AND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FIGHT EACH OTHERS TO SHOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR POWERS.'

Those selected people stood in the middle while other were far away. Where we know they won't be harmed but they still able to see the fight. The Witch of the west came and sat with us and at the count of three the first pair started fighting.

There were a distance between the two and it was between a wizard and a witch. They both waited for the other to start first but when they realised that wasn't going to happen soon they both ran towards the other at a full speed. They both started out fighting first then when the guy was least expecting it, the girl shot out a ball of fire at him sending him back at least 2 meters away, as he was flying, he created a tornado of water and sent it the direction of the fire. A battle going on between the fire and water. The wizard used it as his advantage. With his right hand created wind with a small hand gesture but nothing was given away as the girl was still concentrating on the fire at her end. Creating enough wind, he sent waves towards the girl knocking her out and the fire left at the tips of her fingers making its way towards the guy and as soon as the set of fire was about to touch him. He transformed from an human body into water in shape of a body and as soon was the fire was set out. He changed back to human not a scratch or burn on him.

 I was truly shocked as well as most Vamps seated on the field. The second pair walked to the middle. Unlike the first the pair, they were both girls and powers were used straight away. Branches and twigs ripped from trees surrounding us was used to pin the second witch against a three. The witch on the tree breathed fire at the her opponent while her hands were containing wind which was growing stronger every second until she pushed it towards the witch who was trying to block the fire from burning her by creating a windshield sending it the other direction. As her shield went down, she was knocked out by the hurricane wind that was sent her way.

There were at least then more fights that went like that and I was really proud of the way their power were used and they didn't just reply on their powers as well they fought with their hands and fist. Ouuu and this Wizard punched his male opponent in the stomach and face with fire and a girl drown a her opponent who was also a male in water. I was really proud and watched as Witch of the west note down each person's strengths and weaknesses.

We moved to the W's with  the power of illusion. The Witches and Wizards with the power of illusions were mostly about fighting, which they were really good and from time to time, they'd build an image in the others head to distract them then they'd pull an unexpected move to put the other down.

After we were done with them we moved on to the W's with spiritual powers; who can disappear ; that fight went on and we were left with the last kind of W's ; they are born to be the best fighters and a certain types of powers, one way or the other.

 We finally moved to the Vamps. Some say we don't have powers, some say we do. Mostly the Vamps with powers are hybrid. There are people who have powers from two different creation e.g. An angel and a demon. The child would have the powers the parent possess. We have hybrids in our clan. Even though they are hybrid, they are still Vamps so their in as much danger as an ordinary Vamp. Vamps stands more for fighting than for power and spells. We have strengths and powers such as: Speed. Senses and the only thing that can kill us is something holy and that only counts for Vamps with bad hearts. It doesn't apply to all Vamps. As far I know, that's it. And we can live for decades.

There were lots of fights on and as usual we had to stop it as we were spending too much time and no one was going down.

Training finished at around 10 at night. The witch of the west and I gave a few words before we went back inside.

'THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR EFFORT. ALL FIGHTS HAS BEEN NOTED DOWN AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU. THE GROUPS YOU WILL BE ARE IN STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESS. HOPE YOU HAD FUN TONIGHT, I SURELY DID AND ENJOY YOUR NIGHT AND GET READY FOR TOMORROW' the witch of the west shouted out to all the sweaty youths and young adults sitting on the field.

'I WAS TRULY IMPRESSED BY EVERYONE'S EFFORT AND I HOPE THIS CARRIES ON AND ALSO...LAST ONE TO THE KITCHEN IS A ROTTEN EGG' I shouted as speed to the door just as about 200 or so realised what I meant and rushed towards the door

Hungry fat bxtches  I thought as a smile formed on my lips

  This really will be a war to remember