7: Angel ???

Ryker's POV

'I swear this stupid realm is turning me mad' I mumbled

'How exactly may I ask ??' Aaron asked

'I happen to be seeing something no-one else can see I don't even know if she can'

'Expand...'

'When I'm with her-'

'Her as in your mate ??'

'who else?' I turned to him giving him the eye 'As I was saying, when I'm with her, I see this white and yellow/gold aura around her and I'm pretty sure no sees it except me and maybe her'

'I've never heard anything like it before, I'll check up on it when we get back and do you want it to stay between us or...'

'No just us. I don't want anyone knowing about this yet' I replied as I started changing into gym clothes and made my way outside... and there she was. 

I tried looking away but something caught my eye. That glowing thing was on me as well, not just her. What The Fxck ??

'You see the glow again ??'

'Yes. This time it's not just on her but around me as well' I said as I checked myself the best I could

'I don't know what to think about this so we can only wait till we get home,' Aaron said rubbing his head. As my future Beta it's his job to know these things.

'Didn't you see all this before ??' He said as we started running laps

'No. It all started this morning. Three days ago the aura wasn't there'

'We'll talk about this more after we're done with the meeting with your dad.'

'Ohhh yeah.' I sighed 'Aaron as my bestfriend not my beta, I need to ask you something'

'I'm always here man no need to ask. Go ahead.'

'Is it weird I don't wanna be killing these vamps and I am not looking forward to being alpha ?? I mean all alpha blood get excited once they nearly turn 18 but the thought of killing innocent people doesn't settle with me and being hated like my father isn't who I want to be ??' I asked as I turn to see more than half of the boys breathless but we were still going, stronger as we were both Werewolves and this is nothing compared to the speed and miles we run.

''I don't think it's weird. It's just you not wanting the path your father is leading you to go and once your father hands you the pack, you can't exactly listen to what he says word for word 'cus it's YOUR pack by then.

'Enough about me. When are you gonna find your mate ??'

'I think the moon Goddess hasn't got a mate for me, I've been waiting for more than a year and I am kindda growing impatient.'

We spent the rest of the school day taking about eveything in general and me looking out for her

___________ Later That Day ________________

'Is everyone here ??' My father's voice boomed across the room filled with the Weres councils, Beta David, me and Aaron. 'Okay, let's get this meeting started'

'For the past week, two teenage vampires have been spotted sneaking around the realm and has been murdered after putting up a fight with our Weres.' Beta David started

'Ryker anything new or out of the ordinary even at the human school you're attending ??' my father asked

'No. It's been the same old thing,' except finding my mate 'But the school is big so I still need to keep an eye out.' I nodded at him

'Proud of you son. You carry on doing with that' he returned the nod 'Finally before we all go I just wanted to remind everyone here that my son Ryker will be taking over the pack as an alpha in a few months and will be taking over my work.'

With that we were dismissed and I headed to Aaron's room.

'So we're looking for a white glow with a yellow/gold aura ??'

'Yeah' I replied

Him: The possible list we have is angel

Me: Angel ???

Him: Yes. The book is never wrong and the possible answer is that she's an angel now we just have to find out which type of angel she is.

Me: That's all I have. I don't know her that much

Him: Well, all we know is that she's an angel and the good new is that she's not a dark angel. Her type of angel is good

Me: My mate is an angel

Him: Yeah rub it in my face why don't you

Me: My mate is a freakin' angel. This is better than what I expected my mate to be

Him: Well you have to get to know her better if you wanna know more about what type of angel she is.

(play make you feel my love - Adele)

Me: Aaron, what would you do if your mate is a Vamp ??

Him: ...

Me: A??

Him: I heard you. I just never really thought of it. She's my mate. I don't exactly have a thing against Vamps. And she's my mate, other  people's actions can't define her. She's the one for me out of billions, I'll still love her even with my last breath, I'll tell her I love her.

Me: What if both our mates-well your mate is a vamp and she-Nahh she cannot reject my best mate. It's war.

Him: Thanxs man

Even though he tried to hide the fact that my question didn't bothered him , I could tell it did. We are best mates after all.

__________________

He found out she's an angel !!!

What do you think is gonna happen next ??

Do you think she's clocked what's happened ??

Or will she just carry on thinking she's insane ??

Find out next Saturday