15: Born A Freak

We went back home to see people still training. The four people that went with me smiled and hugged me bye before they went to change and joined the rest. Throughout the trip, they didn't talk much but asked me a lot of questions along the way. 

'So...what did he say??'

'He'll be here tomorrow with his shifters and we'll access them and put them in groups of shifters then as time get by we mixed them up.'

'Yeahh, ohhh am soo proud you' she said pulling me into a hug

'Thanks' I smiled

'Ohh and get changed, you need to train as well and we need to know what power you contain' she said pushing me towards the stairs

_________________

I changed into a sports bra and tracksuits. I went to where the newbies like me were and we started with the basics. Warm ups first then we paired off and started with punches and ducking.. We started off slow at first then the pace picked up soon we were all sweating our head off.

About two hours later the Witch of the West and Aunt Cara came to assess us and of course they were happy with the way we started fighting. I took a moment to look around and saw that everyone was engaging to their training and I was proud.

'Now,' the witch of the west started 'We're going to try and test and see what power you have.'

They started with the others first telling them things like 'Focus, reach deep within'

The reason they picked them first was because, they know their parent and the power they contain so they know and can easily guess what power they have. But me. I don't know what power I have. Some has knew and has heard about my parent but they don't know what power they have.

I couldn't help but feel like an outcast. I was born a freak. How am I meant to defend myself if I don't what am capable of. What if I don't any powers ?? I thought . Everyone will laugh at me and I will truly be an outcast.

She felt a presence sit next to her and say 'Don't worry honey, we'll find out your power soon enough Tess.' It was Aunt Cara

Yeah right, what you gonna do wake my parents up from the dead. She thought but instead looked into Aunt Cara's eyes and she could feel and see her emotions. She was upset and disappointed over the fact she didn't know her power yet she was over the moon that war was getting somewhere 'Don't worry, i'm fine' She said

'Are yo-'

'I'm fine' she said slowly and with that she thought of the funny and happy Aunt Cara she saw a few minutes ago and just like that, that was what she saw in front of her. The same happiness she remembered in her mind was what she saw in Aunt Cara's face only...happier

What...The...Fxck...??? was the first thing that came to mind

She spent the rest of training going over what happened and how she changed Aunt Cara's emotion like that. It's not normal how fast her emotions changed and to the extent of what she pictured it to be.

________________________

'They're here. The shifters are here' She shouted out to everyone has we all stood up waiting for the shifters

Just like expected, Mr.Adam walked in with two lines of shifters right behind him. He came up to my while his shifters stayed in the same line to his left.

'It's an honor to join you and I'm glad to see you already have quite a lot of people on your side'

'Thank you and you have no idea how much it means for you to be fighting alongside us,' I started shaking his hand turning to look at his shifters then I turn to Aunt Cara and Witch of the West as well as Adam and JJ 'This is Aunt Cara, she runs the home with help of JJ and this is the witch of the west who is our ally' He greeted each person and exchanged a few words before turning back to the crowd in front of us.

'WE ARE NOW ALLIES WITH THE SHIFTERS.THEY WILL BE TRAINING WITH US AS OF TOMORROW AND NO THEY WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE BUT AT THEIR HIDDEN HOUSE. AS THEY ARE NOW LOTS OF US, SOME PEOPLE WILL BE TRAINING AT THEIR HIDDEN HOUSE AND WILL BE BROUGHT BACK HERE. THE SHIFTERS WILL BE ASSESSED TONIGHT AND YOU ARE ALL EXPECTED TO TREAT THEM NICELY AND WITH RESPECT. NOW HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND MIGLE !!!!!!!' With that she stepped back as Mr.Adam stepped up

 'I HOPE THAT WE GET ALONG FINE FOR THE NEXT GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND I CAN'T WAITTO GET TO KNOW EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.' With that he stepped off and everyone started talking and it took a while for the shifters, W's and Vamps to mingle but they finally did and soon everyone was having a laugh.  

While the rest went to the sleep, the shifter stayed and show what they had. They were put in pairs like the W's and Vamps were. Having shapeshifters with us was really a good thing. They could change into anythings and anything. As we realised that their powers were in check. We moved on to their fighting which was good but a little sloppy. They had a break and had dinner which Aunt Cara cooked and soon they left and will be back tomorrow.

I strolled to my room and flopped on my bed facing the ceiling thinking about my day in total and the first thing that came to mind was,

I was born a freak 

I scared out of my bed when someone said 'Busy day ??'

'Ohh shxt Dee don't do that' I said putting my hand on my chest 'And yes it was' I added

'Well I'll leave you to it' With that she turned around 

She felt sad and weird about the way Dee spoke 'Hey Dee??'

Dee turned around making eye contact with her and just like before with Aunt Cara, I could see what Dee is feeling which is loneliness and hurt. She didn't like her like that, she wanted and wished to see Dee smile like she always did and just like that. Dee's sad and upsetting emotions left and she was glowing, her mind was at rest. She felt loved and care and that was enough to put a smile on her face. She broke eye contact with Dee and was happy she was now alright but again. She didn't know what was happening. If she spoke or ask anyone. They won't know what's going on and and will just think she's weird. Why can't everything just be fine and alright She thought and all of a sudden, her good mood vanish. She was now angry, frustrated and she felt like a piece of her was missing.