8: Witch Of The West

Tessa's POV

The last day and a half past and I've come to a conclusion that I am just completely and utterly insane or I'm just gonna leave it and pretend I don't see it but it seems like the more we see each other the more the aura-light thingie shines. And I realised even when I'm not with him I'm still glowing. It's not as much as when am with him but am still glowing. Like I said I'm turning insane and forget him. I have more important business to deal with.

Today and every other weekends starting now we start working on our allies and try and get as much people as possible.

Me, Taylar and Johnson two of the seniors are going to the third realm to talk to the witch of the west and see what we can come up with.

But of course we have to disguise ourselve and make sure our scent isn't notified. And of course we have to disguise ourself in case we're denied allies and they try rat us out.

We got ourselves human blood and apparently we have to bathe in it so the scent stays longer than a few hours.

You might be wondering What would humans be doing in the third realm ?? The answer is some supernatural who mated with humans, sometimes their kids comes out full human instead of half of both.

We went to the one of the underground levels in the house to where the portal is Which I had no idea we had. Apparently all vampire families or should I say all supernatural families. No matter what you are or what problem your race has with another you still have accessed to a portal.

We got in the portal, Aunt Cara and JJ wished us luck as there were no longer visible in the blink of an eye.

We arrived just outside the Witch's territory. There are thousands and thousands of houses in view and to get to their leader there was a massive hill. We could easily speed but we had to be careful and not risk the wrong person seeing us.

After a long and when I say long, I mean LONGGGGGG walk. And we finally got there. There's a gate in front of us with camera and a buzzer, we pressed it and the voice asked who we were and what we wanted and we replied there was a meeting arranged with the witch of the west.

'Hello Tessa, Taylar and Johnson. I got a call from your headquarters that you wanted to talk and you needed me and my witches and wizards.'

'Yes ma'am. There is an incoming war with the wolves. They want to wipe us out even though we did nothing wrong. more than thousands of us has lost ones who we love and matters to us. We're not going down without a fight even if we're half their army' I explained to her majesty

'Sorry for my bluntness but what does this have to do with me exactly ??'

'Have you found you mate ma'am ??' I asked

'Yes I have actually'

'How come he's not here with you' I carried on as I heard Johnson mumble Tessa

'He's human. He got killed by rogues' She said quietly

'That's exactly how we feel about the ones we've lost and that matters to us plus how would you feel about your people losing their mates they haven't even met and thinking their mate will never come and love them for eternity. Do you want them to feel what your feeling right now ?? Emptiness and loneliness. Do you want them to feel that ??'

'No. And I've made up my mind. For my people' She paused 'We will fight by you during this very war. I'll talk to my people and contact you when we start training together.'

'Thank you and God will bless you.'

'Your welcome and do you need my portal to get back??'

'Yes please' Taylar and Johnson said in a unison

As we got in the portal I thought, Well that's one down, lots to get though and people to kill