Three

5.27.14

Destiny's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh." I groaned. I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm screaming in my ears. I turned it off and forced myself out of bed. I checked the time on my phone. "6:45, Monday." Great. Another day of school. Notice the sarcasm?

I got out of bed and quickly fixed it. Once I was done, I got my undergarments out of my dresser and a towel.

I turned on the water, letting it warm up while I stripped down my clothes. I stepped inside the big bathtub and let the warm water wet my body. I squeezed a palm sized amount of my mint scented shampoo and conditioner and of course, washed my hair with it. Then I washed my body with my body wash I got from Bath & Body Works called "Sweet Pea". It was my favorite one.

After I finished cleaning myself, I turned the water off. The cold air hit me as soon as I stepped out of the tub. I dried my body and hair with my towel and wrapped it around myself once I was done. I went back to my room and locked my door.

Since it was a fresh, but a little cold day I wore a dark wash jean jacket and a black and white striped shirt that went just below my belly button. I paired it with black high waisted shorts and blood red (the color) Dr. Martens. I let my ombré hair air dry, since it's healthier, and brushed it once it was done. I didn't need to straighten it since it was naturally straight, which I was grateful for.

I slipped on a black beanie that said "bad hair day". Then I put my phone in my backpack along with my lunch and water bottle. I put my backpack on and left to school.

Honestly, it is hell there. I absolutely hated everybody there. They are conceded, selfish, annoying, stupid, mean, and cruel. I wasn't the most popular girl there, but I was the prettiest, as the people say but I'm not really in my opinion. I didn't have much friends. What am I saying? I don't have any. Sad, I know.

I think the reason why I don't have any is because I'm not like the people there, and I don't quite fit in there. For example, the girls. Let me describe them in three words: conceded, stupid, cruel. They're mainly focused on their popularity and looks than on their education. They had no self respect and to top it off, most of the girls pay boys just to date them. Pretty idiotic I might say.

I finally arrived to school after about 10 minutes of walking. "Another day of hell." I whispered to myself. The bell rang and everybody scattered to their classes, as did I.

~First Period: Social Studies~

"After Christopher Columbus sailed here to the Amer- Yes Destiny?" Mr. Cole, my social studies teacher, said.

"May I please use the restroom?" I kindly asked. "Yes, hurry now." I nodded and walked to the restroom, which wasn't far from my classroom.

I opened the door to see the Kim & her plastic crew (A/N I didn't mention that they go to her school but now I did lol carry on), along with the most hated girls on school, in the restroom doing their makeup. I slowly closed the door praying, that they didn't hear me. Spoke to soon. The door creaked when I was barley halfway of closing it.

"Where do you think you're going?" Stephanie, one of the plastics said. So in the "crew" there's 3 girls. Kim, the leader, Stephanie and Nicole. The other two (most hated) girls names were Joanna and Taylor.

"I-I was just going to use the restroom." I stuttered. "Stop stuttering you loser. Can't you speak like normal people?" Taylor laughed. "Can't you be nice instead of being a bitch to everyone here at school?" I said. I quickly covered my mouth, regretting what I had just said.

"What did you just say?" Nicole said pushing me to the wall . "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" I cried. With that, I was punched in the face, really hard. I screamed and fell on the floor. Kicks, smacks, and punches were thrown on me multiple times.

The memories from my mom came back when she abused me like this when I was 4 years old. I cried and cried, harder each time I was hit.

"Mom! Stop!" I yelled. They immediately stopped once they heard the two words. "What?" Stephanie said, sounding confused. "She had a rough past, it's stupid." Kim said, hesitantly. I mentally thanked her for not telling Stephanie, even though we both hate each other. "Whatever. Lets get out of here." Joanna said. They finally left. I tried standing up, but failed. After a few tries, I was finally able to stand up. I went to one of the stalls to do my business and flushed after. I washed my hands. I turned the water off and looked at my reflection.

Blood was dripping from my nose, and my lips, which was really busted. I had a purple bruise on my cheek. I picked up my shirt on the right side of my upper body from where the girls beat me at. I hissed at the stinging pain. A giant bruise was spread across my body. I put my shirt down and dried my hands with a paper towel they supply here at school.

I cried and cried at my reflection. "Why me? Out of all the other girls why me? What have I done?" I whispered. The door creaked and my head snapped to the direction for eh sound.

It was a beautiful, red headed girl with bright blue eyes and pale skin. "Oh my goodness are you ok?" She asked sounding concern. It sounded as if she had a Australian accent. I quickly wiped away my tears from my eyes and checks. "Y-yeah I'm fine. You're not from here are you?" I asked. "No, I just moved here from Australia on Saturday." I was right. "That's cool! Well, welcome to Ireland. I'm Destiny." I greeted. "Thank you. I'm Rose. " She kindly smiled. "Would you like a tour around the neighborhood sometime?" I asked. "Of course! Thank you. Well, if you'll excuse I got to use the restroom." She chuckled. We said our goodbyes and I ran back to my classroom. I have a friend now. Wow that just sounded sad. "Hopefully, nobody sees my face." I said, opening the door to my classroom.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

So how do you guys like my book so far? Please vote, comment, share and follow me!!! Also check out my other story. It's in my profile. Thanks for reading. ~thejanoskianboys aka Summer (: