Eight

Just thought I'd update for you guys (: Thank you for 1K reads omg. xx

Destiny's POV

We took a seat on the table and waited for Niall and Liam to serve us. Minutes later, our dinner was served. We had spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread and juice. Well I had juice and they had beer. I've tried it before and I gotta say, it's not that bad.

"So Destiny, how was your school like before we adopted you?" Liam asked. Oh gosh here we go. "It was fine, didn't really like it." I mumbled, taking a bite of my bread.

"Oh, why didn't you like it?" he asked, also taking a bite of his bread. I began twirling the tips of my hair, it's a habit I did when I was nervous. "It just wasn't my type of school." I faked smile. Don't cry, don't cry. "What did you think of the people there?" Liam smiled.

'You're a loser.'

'Ugly girl, nobody will every like you. Oh wait. Nobody does!'

'Go kill yourself.'

'Nobody wants you here.'

The mean comments they said kept repeating through my head over and over again. 'You're going to cry, damn it.'

"Excuse me." I said, with my voice cracking. I quickly got of the seat and dashed to Niall's room.

I ran inside his bathroom, locked the door and sat in the tub, closing the shower curtains. It was a thing I did when I didn't want to be around people and when I was sad.

"Don't cry. Don't Cry. Don't be a weak, pathetic girl." I told myself. I shut my eyes tightly and rocked back and forth. "Don't do it, don't do it... Too late."

I let the tears fall from my green eyes. The only noise made from the restroom was my sobbing and droplets of my tears hitting the tub. "Oh gosh." I said. I wiped my eye with my sleeve, but they just kept coming and coming.

Niall's POV

"What was that about?" Louis said worriedly. I looked around to see if anybody knew. Zayn and Ashton had sorrow and guilt written all over their faces. "I'll go talk to her." I said getting up from my chair. The first place I looked was in my room. "Destiny, where are you?" I called, searching my room. No sound. Then I checked my restroom, just to be sure. I moved the handle but it wouldn't open. "Open the door." I said knocking on the door.

Oh wait I have a key to my restroom, stupid me. I checked my pocket to see if I have my keys with me. Luckily I did. I put it in the keyhole, unlocked it, and it opened. She wasn't there. I opened the curtains and saw her laying there, crying.

"Get up. Lets go to my room." I reached for her arm, but she flinched. "I'm not going to hurt you." I told her in a soft voice. "Like I haven't heard that before." she muttered. "What does that mean?" I asked. "Nevermind."

"Please. I just want to talk to you." I begged. Still no movement. "If you come out, I'll take you out for ice cream." Nothing. I'm surprised that didn't work. "Will you take me to the park to play football? I would like that better. If you do I'll come out." she said in her cute Irish accent.

"Yes. Now come on." I pulled her up with her arm and took her to my room.

"What happened back there? Why did you leave when we asked about the people at your school?" She didn't talk or move at all. Then she finally spoke up after 5 minutes. "I.." she started. "I was bullied a lot there. I didn't have many friends. Only one, I met her yesterday. Her name is Rose. 3 of the girls from the orphanage, Kim, Stephanie, and Nicole and the other two girls, Joanna and Taylor would always beat me up. They would slap me, kick me, punch me." said Destiny.

"Did you tell the principal? Or Mrs. Perez about this?" I said getting a bit angry. She backed away from me, looking terrified. "N-No. They said if I did t-they would do even worse." I was angry of those girls. Why would they do such things to her? "Besides, it didn't hurt as much as- nevermind. I already got used to the pain and bullying for 2 years." she sadly smiled.

"You shouldn't though." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Anything else you want to tell me?" I asked. "No sir." she replied. "Oh, another question. Two actually. Why were you hugging Ashton?" I said in a parentally tone. I didn't want any of the boys getting to close to my little princess. Even though it hasn't been a day since she's been here, I felt very protective and fatherly towards her.

"He was just cheering me up by making me laugh and I t-thanked him and gave him a hug. That's all, I swear!"

"Hmm... The other question is, why did you tell me not to hurt you? I wasn't going to do anything."

"Oh.. I thought you were going to because of the way you were approaching me." she said quietly. "I'm sorry about that. I would never hurt you in any way or form." Destiny lazily smiled and tucked strands of her long her behind her ear.

"Are you still hungry? We still have more food if you want some." I offered. "Um, no I'm alright thank you though." I walked out of my room and before closing the door, I heard my name being called. "Niall!" I turned around facing Destiny. "Yes?" "Please don't tell anyone about what I just told you.. Please." she sadly said.

"Your secret is safe with me."

__________

please be more active guuuyyss. i like writing for y'all but I would appreciate it if you'd comment, share or vote, it's the least you can do. thank you to the people who actually do it though (:

i'm still not over how lucifer aka luke is 18 now how do you expect me to get over it when still not over Ashton being 20?¿? ughhhhh byee. xx

second account: ziall5sos