Ten

Destiny's POV

"God damn it." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes, but quickly shut them because of the brightness of the sunlight beaming through the window. Once I got adjusted to the light, I looked around to see what was the commotion.

"Sorry to wake you up." said the voice. I looked down to see Niall lying on the floor. I giggled and said, "It's okay. I need to wake up anyways. What are you doing on the floor?" He scratched the back of his neck and said, "I was looking for my phone charger but I can't find it." He sighed frustratedly. "Where could it be?" He continued searching and searching. "Niall." I said. "Yeah." He looked up at me. I pointed to the nightstand, where the charger was lying on, and he said, "Finally! Thanks, I didn't even see it there." I laughed and got out the bed.

He left his room to who knows where with his phone and charger. I decided to make his bed, just to thank him for letting me sleep with him. Once I was done, I went trough my bag to find my brush. When I did, I brushed my jungle of a hair and let it down like I usually did.

Then I unwrapped my earphones from my phone, put music on and slid my phone in my pocket. 'Good Enough' by Little Mix came on. I absolutely loved all their songs, but this one was my all time favorite.

I sang along to it, but not too loud so the boys wouldn't hear me. I made my way to the kitchen. All 5 boys were sitting there eating pancakes, waffles, and bacon and drinking orange juice. I took a seat between Niall and Zayn.

"Good morning." Zayn greeted. "Morning." I smiled. "Whatcha listening to?" He asked. "Little Mix. They're my favorite." I blushed.

"Oh really?" he smirked. "Yeah. It's always been a dream of mine to meet them." "That's cool." he said.

I took some food that was placed in different plates on the table: 4 pancakes, 3: waffles, and 6 strips of bacon. The boys looked at me as if I gone mad. "What?" I said, taking a bit from my delicious food.

"How can eat all that?" Louis said in shock. "Honestly I don't even know." I laughed. "Wow, she eats more than Niall!" Liam said.

"Hey!" Niall pouted.

After about 20 minutes of talking and eating Harry said, "Okay we should start going now." They got up from the chairs and started gathering the things they needed like their phone, jackets and wallet. "Wait where are you lads going?" I asked.

"Aw shit man. We forgot to tell her." Louis cursed. "Language." Liam said sternly. "Tell me what?" I looked like I was a lost puppy. "We have rehearsals for our tour today. Hmm lets see... Louis call Eleanor and ask if she can pick up Destiny in about 30 minutes and drop her off at the building." Liam ordered.

He nodded dialed this 'Eleanor' chick's number. "We'll see you soon love. Get dressed and be ready. Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend, will pick you up and drop you off at where we are rehearsing." Niall said to me.

We said our goodbyes and they were off. I'm home alone now. I picked up after their mess they left on the table and washed the dishes that they used to cook with. I finished within 10 minutes.

After, I went through my bags to find my clothes for today. Once I did, I laid them out on Niall's bed and took out my toiletries and put then in Niall's bathroom. I grabbed a towel that was supplied in the bathroom and turned on the water. I locked the door and stripped down my clothes. I carefully stepped inside the tub Then did my daily shower routine which didn't take very long.

Finally, I was done cleaning myself. I turned the warm water off, stepped out the tub and dried my body and hair with the towel. Then I wrapped it around my body. I put on the clothes that I had laid out earlier on Niall's bed.

I wore a black Guns and Roses shirt and wore a creme colored cardigan that went just above my knee. I also wore light wash shorts and a flower crown that had little peach colored flowers on them. I brushed my hair, still letting it dry and left it naturally straight.

Then, I heard a knock on the front door. I ran to the door and opened the it to see a gorgeous girl with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hi, I'm Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend." She said.

"I'm Destiny."

"Yeah, I know, he told me last night on the phone. It's nice to finally to meet you. So are you ready to go?" she asked.

"Let me just my shoes on, come in." I moved out of her way so she can enter and I went to Niall's room to put on my blood red Dr. Martens. Then I put my phone in my pockets that was from my cardigan.

"All set."

"Alrighty lets go." We walked to the car and hopped in. I put my seatbelt on and we were off.

___

OH MY GOD MY WWA CONCERT WAS ON 9.13.14 AND IT WAS AMAZING THEY SANG I WANT I LITERALLY CRIED AND NIALL POINTED TO MY SIGN THAT SAID WEY HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SAID IT I MELTED. IT WAS AMAZING WOOWOOWO. BUT I HAVE PCD )):

double update bc i haven't updated in like 926828 years

you can slap me with a fish

but softly bc i'm kinda sensitive.

adios.