Six

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Mashton_Cake_Love ! Thanks for reading! Love ya!(^◇^)

Destiny's POV

I opened the door to my new home. It was very beautiful inside. I took a seat on the nearest couch that was next to me. Calum came in with my bags. He placed them carefully next to me on the floor and I thanked him. He smiled and went off to a different room.

"Lads, come over here." Niall called, while taking the seat next to me. Luckily, he wasn't too close to me. Seconds later, 4 boys came in. The first one had curly, brown hair. He was very tall and had long legs. He had beautiful green eyes and dimples. The next boy had a blonde quiff, and a lip ring. He was also tall. Next was a boy who was shorter than the other two. He had blue eyes and a tattoo on his right arm. Lastly, was a boy who had brown eyes, brown hair and had a birthmark near his neck.

"All right lads. I want you to meet the newest member of our family, Destiny Thirlwall." They greeted me with 'hello' and 'hi'. "So Destiny. Tell us about yourself. Oh by the way, I'm Liam, Liam Payne." Liam smiled.

"Nice to meet you Liam. Well um, I-I'm 13. My birthday is on July 23, 2000. I like to do photography, act, dance, sing, paint, and play the drums and the guitar. I'm also a bit of a gamer, like I mentioned earlier to Michael." I shyly smiled.

"Really? You play drums? So do I!" Ashton cheered. "Finally I know someone who plays them!" I said. "Same here, maybe I'll give you some lessons some time."

"You play guitar too right? Oh I'm Luke." he said. "Yeah I do, both electric and acoustic. It's nice to meet you." He gasped. "That's wicked." I blushed and giggled.

"And you paint? What kind of painting do you do?" Zayn curiously asked. "I do almost every type. I don't really know if this is consider as painting, but I love to spray paint a lot." I blushed. "I do too! We should make a painting sometime! It would be fun." I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm just wondering, but are you from here, Ireland?" Calum asked. "Yes, I am. But I'm half Irish and half Australian". I proudly said. I loved being mixed, that was the only thing I actually liked about myself. And my eyes. "Ah, I can tell because of your accent." He said.

"You also mentioned that you sing?" the boy with curly hair asked. I nodded my head. "Can you show us what you got? Harry's the name." He smiled.

"I-I don't know I'm not very good. It's nice to meet you." I said, adding a yawn at the end. "I'm actually really shy when it comes to singing. I've never sang in front of anyone before." I added.

"Are you tired?" Niall asked. "A little." I whispered. "Why don't you rest for a while. We don't have a spare room, but you can stay in mine."

"Okay, thank you." He carried my bags for me and I followed him to his room. He opened the door and placed my belongings next to his dresser. "If you need anything, just give me a call." said Niall.

I observed his room. It was quite big and clean. I actually thought it'd be messy. Next to his bed was a nightstand with a lamp and a picture frame lying on top of it. There was a picture if him, another boy, who I am assuming is his brother, and his parents I believe. He had football trophies on top of his dresser and other stuff.

Posters of football players hung around every corner of his room. An Ireland flag laid just above his head set from his bed. So I'm guessing he's from here.

I made myself comfortable on Niall's bed and laid there, hoping I will fall asleep fast. Within 10 minutes, I was soon into deep slumber.

***

I lazily opened my eyes and rubbed them. 'Why is it so dark in here?' thought to myself. I carefully climbed off the bed and looked for the light switch. Once I found them, I turned them on and went straight to my bags. I opened one of them to find my phone. I soon find it on the inside pocket.

I checked the time on my phone: 6:30 p.m. I pulled out my earphone and plugged it in my phone and clicked the music app icon on my phone. 'Towers' by Little Mix started playing. They were my favorite girl group in the entire world.
I wish I were as perfect as them, I'm so jealous.

I sang a long to the chorus part only, because that was my favorite part. While in the middle of singing the first chorus, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said, pausing the music on my phone. Zayn. "Hey, just wanted to make sure you're okay." He said. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Zayn's POV

I was playing Flappy Bird, trying to break my high score which was 48. Yeah I know, I suck at this game. "God damn it." I sighed frustratedly. "Zayn, can you please check on Destiny to see if she's alright? She's in Niall's room." Harry said.

I got up from the couch and walked to his room. I knocked on the door before walking in. I heard a faint 'Come in.' on the other side of the room. "Hey, just wanted to make sure you're okay." "Yeah I'm fine." she said.

I really wanted to talk to her about what I saw earlier today but I don't know if it was the right time.

Yes it is you doofus! Just ask!

Wow, my conscience is really mean. "Can I talk to you?" I softly asked. "S-Sure." She seemed nervous, I don't know why though.

"So earlier today in the car, when Michael was going to give you a high five... Your sleeve went down and I noticed scratches on your wrist." I said.

_______________________________________

Sorry if there is an spelling errors. I'll fix this later. Anyway, I updated! Also, sorry I took a while to upload this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Please give me feedback. Thank you. xx - summer