Eleven

I had everything written in my iPod but it's not working anymore and I'm vvvvv mad and upset about it. Btw I know louis and Eleanor broke up but please go along with the story ty. AND IK ZAYN ISNT IN 1D ANYMORE ((KMS)) BUT PLEASE GO ALONG WITH IT ________

Destiny's POV

Eleanor and I jammed out to Little Mix's album Salute, which I am absolutely in love with. All the song are so amazing.

After about 15 minutes of driving, we finally made it to the arena where the boys are rehearsing. "Hey Frank." Eleanor greeted to an old looking man.

"Hello Eleanor." He said as he opened the gates so we can go in. She parked the car and turned it off and we went inside the arena. This was my first time going in one and for some reason, I felt nervous.

"Hey you guys made it just in time!" I hear Louis say. The couple greet each other as I sit in front of the stage. "This place is huge." I say to no one in particular.

"Hey Destiny, I want you to meet a friend of mine, c'mere." Zayn says to me. I silently get off my seat and follow him to where he was taking me. We were standing in front of his changing room.

"Babe, you can come out now." The door slowly opens, the first thing I noticed was blonde hair. My jaw nearly drops to the ground, my eyes widened and my heart was pounding fast. I couldn't believe my eyes.

The one and only, Perrie Edwards was standing right in front of me.

"Oh my g.." I was lost of words.

"Hi there, you must be Destiny. I've heard so much about you." Perrie gave me a hug and of course, I gladly have one in return.

"You honestly don't know how much I love Little Mix. I can't believe this is actually happening!" I said in shock.

"I'll let you two talk while I go rehearse." Zayn says to the both of us.

We talked for a while about things that we like, that interest us, etcetera.

"Hey, let's go watch the boys rehearse and after they're done, we can go out to eat and maybe go shopping!" Perrie excitedly says to me.

"I would love to but I don't have any money."

"Don't worry about that love, I'll pay for everything."

"Oh no, I couldn't take your money just like that." I feel bad when people buy me stuff, it makes me feel like they wasted their money on me.

"Nonsense. I don't mind at all. It'll be lots of fun."

"Well," I hesitantly say. "Okay."

She cheered and led us to the front row. I'm honestly still in shock that I'm with the one I idolize the most. This day couldn't get any better.

___
Idk about this :\\
Sorry it's short I'm hungry lol bye