New Kid

This morning was just like any morning for you. You got up, took a shower, got dressed, had breakfast and went to school...Nothing was any different. Well, maybe one thing was

Everyone was buzzing when you got to school and you knew exactly why. It was because a new kid was transferring to your school and rumor has it, he was low key famous

You didn't care much for the gossip or the secrets about this guy. Mainly because if the rumors were true, how would you ever even get a glance at him.

"Will Y/n Y/l/n please come down to the office right away" said the loudspeaker

Everyone in the halls went "oooooooo" like you were in trouble or something. You rolled your eyes and walked down to the office.

You knocked on the door to the principals and he let you in. Right when you stepped in the door you noticed someone was sitting in a chair by the principals desk.

He turned around and looked straight at you. You were frozen. He gave you the most handsome, knee weakening smile and turned back around.

"Y/n, this is Jonah Marais. Jonah, this is Y/n y/l/n." said the principal. You were able to let out a weak "hi" and the principal directed you to sit down.

"As you probably know, Y/n, Jonah is new to this school. I have assigned you to be his tour guide and to properly welcome him into our community."

You knew why the principal chose you to do it and you honestly weren't surprised. It was because you both were seniors, you were on the honor roll, and you were far from popular.

You understood though that it was probably best for someone like you to guide him around. If, god forbid, some bitch like Samantha Hughes were to be his tour guide, she could overwhelm him and feed into his ego....whatever ego he had.

Anyways, when the principal left you two to leave, Jonah started talking.

"Hey, so I was just wondering, no one was really talking about me...you know...before I came here. Right?"

You looked at him and you could see into his big brown eyes that he was worried. "Uh...only a few whispers, but nothing dramatic".

"I'll take it" he said sighing and sitting back into his chair. "Your name is Y/n..right?" He asked.

"Yeah" you said shaking your head.

"Your name is very pretty" he said not taking his eyes off of yours. "I think it really suits you."

You felt your face go red and you could hear your pulse beating in your ears. Was the so called famous Jonah Marais flirting with me you thought.

You guys just sort of sat there in silence. Just staring at each other. It wasn't like in a weird way though. You felt really...safe.

"Uh anyways" you said snapping out of it. "Let's get on with the tour. Shall we?" You stood up and held the door open for him.

Oh my god was he tall. To be fair you were only 5'6" but still. As he walked by you, you could feel him towering over you. You felt more protected than you ever had.

You both walked out of the office and you proceeded to give him his tour.

As you came around to the end of the school, Jonah stopped you put on the hottest facial expression you had ever seen a man put onto his face. He then asked you,

"So, Y/n...what do you like to do for fun around here?"