- making up after the fight -

You wake up in bed alone after a restless, cold night of crying and barely any sleep. You figured that you'd have to face this sooner or later, so you'd go out and talk with Finn now.

He was still sleeping so you kneel down next to him and gently tap his shoulder.

"Babe, look. I'm less mad now and I really want to work this out."

He's a little groggy but he sits up and taps the space next to him for you to sit.

"Y/n, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it, Finn?"

"I'm really sorry for being gone. Just ever since the band got more popular we've been wanting to go out together more and get more publicity. That's all. It's not that I forgot about you, I just get so caught up in what I'm doing that I'm like oblivious of everything else. I'm the worst. I'm so sorry." He's crying, and now that you're not mad anymore, you hold him.

"Finn, I'm sorry too. I mean, sure I had a reason to be mad, but I didn't even let you talk last night. Now that you explained it, I get it. I just want to make sure that it doesn't keep happening. I miss you."

"It won't keep happening. Sleeping on the couch made me realize how lonely I'd feel without you. I can't be without you. I love you." He kisses you and gently pulls away, leaving you blushing.

"You are forgiven. Now come on, get dressed. Lets go get some pizza." You pull Finn by the hand.

He laughs. "Alright babe. I'm paying."