- honeymooning -

"Cheers to us. The Wolfhards." Finn says, raising his glass.

You smile and raise yours, clinking glasses with Finn.

"Cheers, my love."

The two of you drink and continue about your meals. You both decided on Florida for your honeymoon. You're so used to the snow and freezing cold of Canada that it was time for the sun.

Luckily, springtime in Florida is like summer in Canada. So you got to pack all the nice clothes and swimsuits and *ahem* nightwear that looks best on you.

Finn booked a beautiful dinner reservation in Boca Raton. They serve the best risotto, which is one of your favorite dishes.

"How's your dinner, babe?" You ask Finn, who was more enamored by his food than he was by you.

"So good." He takes another bite.

You laugh. "I'm glad. You look like you're enjoying it."

"I am. Sorry if I seem distracted."

You raise an eyebrow. "Why would you be distracted?"

Finn smiles. "You'll see."

Then you see a waiter put a plate of chocolate strawberries in front of you with "I love you, Y/N" written in chocolate sauce.

Your cheeks get red and you look at Finn.

"I love you more. And you just wait till we get to the hotel. I'm gonna kiss you a million times everywhere." You say, winking.

"And I look forward to that. Oh, and can I share that with you?"

You laugh. "Obviously. I'm not gonna eat all of it."

The two of you spent the rest of the night eating strawberries and talking about your favorite old memories. It was nice, to be away with Finn. Sometimes staying in the same place for too long is a bore.

You take a car back to your hotel. When you get to the room, you plop onto the bed.

"Ugh. Why am I so tired?" You say, looking at the ceiling.

"Maybe because you walked like almost a mile in that uncomfortable outfit. I mean, it's beautiful. But beautiful isn't usually comfortable."

"You're right." You hear Finn's jacket hit the floor. When you sit up, he's taking off his shirt.

You blush. "Oh. So it's getting to that part of the honeymoon?" You ask.

Finn smirks. "Not unless you're too tired."

"You know I did suddenly get an energy spike."

Finn laughs. "Of course you did. I'm glad though. It's not a honeymoon if there's no honey, am I right?"

"Cheesy joke, but yes. You're right."

At this point Finn is almost unclothed. So you follow him, leaving you both in your underwear.

Finn turns off the lamp, and the honeymoon doesn't sleep for another hour....