Chapter 4

"You think you can take me?" Snowfoot playfully growled.

"Yeah, I do!" Violetpaw meowed.

Snowfoot pounced as Violetpaw sprung in the air, landing with a thud. She spun around, just in time to see snowfoot running towards her. She moved out of the way, and jumped on snowfoots back.

Snowfoot, being the cat she is, wasn't giving up that easily. She fell on her back, squishing her apprentice. She turned over and put her paw on Violetpaw's neck.

"Good" she meowed "but I know you can do better"

Violetpaw batter her paw away,

"I know" she said getting up. "I won't giv-"

Before she could finish her sentence, snowfoot pounced on her, making Violetpaw meow in surprise. She leaped to her feet, batting at snowfoot.

"That's good Violetpaw!" Snowfoot praised

Violetpaw leaped at snowfoot, but she was too slow and missed. With a hiss of frustration, she turned quickly, a batted at snowfoot's side. She hit quite hard, making snowfoot lose her balance a bit. Violetpaw quickly took advantage of this. She rammed her side, knocking the white she-cat down. Violetpaw pounced on her, and put her paw at her throat.

"I win!" Violetpaw meowed happily.

She removed her paw as snowfoot got up.

"That was great!" Snowfoot meowed. "You hit hard!"

"Yes, you did wonderful!" A new voice stood at the hollow.

Spinning around, Violetpaw saw her mother, Ivysplash, and Doefur, the other queen she once shared the nursery with.
Snowfoot dipped her head on greeting to them.

"Maybe we could go hunting?" Doefur meowed. "All of us"

Violetpaw's eyes lit up, and her paws tingled with excitement.

"That sounds good" Ivysplash agreed.

She looked to the other cats, who agreed.

they walked carefully through the forest, trying not to disturb the prey. Every once in a while, the warriors would stop and sniff the air. Violetpaw decided to try, but the scent she caught wasn't prey.. it was another cat.

(Sorry the chapter is so short.. anyway, hope you enjoyed!😸💜)