CHAPTER TWO

(Third person's P.O.V)

Staring at the empty space, Jimin roll over his ever soft bed. Groaning under his covers he angrily kicks his blanket and throws his pillows on the floor in frustration.

"Ah! Who the fuck is Haneul!?" Grabbing the roots of his hair furiously, that he had to punch the wall. He continuously punched the hard wall senseless.

Until his fist started to bleed.

Falling on his knees, he clenched his bleeding fist crouching on the dark corner of his room quietly crying over his washed memories.

He stayed like that for an hour or so...

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't remember anything." He muttered under his breath.
---
(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I bought chips and balloons for Namjoon hyung's birthday party.

I happily skipped on my way to Namjoon hyung's apartment. When I bumped into a short looking guy. What the?

---
(Hoseok's P.O.V)

I was walking down our hall when I saw Haneul at the end of the corridor. She seems a little down.. and she looks so bothered by the surroundings. Did she and Namjoon hyung fight?

I approached her and I saw tears in her face as she silently sobs.

"W-what's wrong Haneul?" I asked giving her a hug. She hugged me tight as she cried on my shoulders.

"Did you and Namjoon hyung fight?" I asked.

"I-i missed Ji-Jimin," Haneul replied. Making me frown. "Wh-where did he go? Why did he leave us? Why did he leave me? Does he care about me?" she muttered as her words cracked whenever she sobs or sniff.

"He- um... he's just having a problem and he needed space. He doesn't want us to worry, he doesn't want you to worry about him." I replied. And gave her a small smile.

"You knew?" She asked. Which made my heart skip. I remember I told her I don't know anything about Jimin. And I am here telling her everything's going to be okay... fml.

"A-ah."

"Liar. You lied. I hate you!" She exclaimed pushing me away from her. Running to nowhere.

I don't know what to do... everything's messed up...

~×~[time skip]~×~

Walking my way to the hall where my father's room will be. The place is painted in white, the lights are white, everything is white. Hospitals are the creepiest place in all the creepy haunted house around Seoul.

I can smell medicine and other stuff that will make you puke.

As soon as I reached my father's room...

The urge of anger and blissfulness conjoined together which made me a little confused about what should be my reaction.

I opened the door wide for me to fit. I looked around the room to see him on his bed, his eyes closed as he sleeps peacefully.

Tears are leaking from my very eyes, as I tried to control it.

I walk towards his bed, his lips are chapped.

(You can play this music if you want)