CHAPTER TWENTY:

(third-person pov)

"Yoongi!" Janelle and Taehyung shouted in unison, whether it is the tension building inside the room or the unstoppable gossips and murmurs of the people inside the church. Something in between the two is practically similar, though it is very unsteady to think, Haneul runs to where Janelle and Taehyung have gone. Curious she was, she witnessed Taehyung holding a guy unconscious with blood all over his torso, Janelle on the other hand whimpering across the boys.

"What the hell happened unnie?!" Haneul tried to calm herself, the door behind them burst open. Namjoon knelt down beside Taehyung and Yoongi, dialing an ambulance to come and pick a patient and save his life, no matter what. A horrifying change of events could really change someone's life.

Janelle couldn't say a word, Haneul holds her in her arms, comforting his older sister as the sirens rang around the corner. Soon enough Yoongi's limp body was taken to the hospital to get treated by the best doctors as prescribed by Namjoon. Haneul spoke while the other absently look into space. "You know, Yoongi will be fine right? He's strong, he'll hold on to his life, and soon we will get to see him smiling again. But first, we need to find Hobi hyung and tell him about what happened, It's the best we can do for now." Haneul spoke with confidence, yet neither the rest spoke nor even listen to her encouragements. It's hard to process everything that happened this very afternoon and Namjoon's mother Heather might intrude later on and ruin everything as expected.

Haneul keeps her mind calm, making she won't lose herself. Having Jimin forget about her and everything that happened the past two months and then this came afterward. It'll be very hard to handle and occupy your mind when uncertain events came to destroy everything normal and great.

-

The night after, Namjoon went back to his apartment, while Hanuel stayed in Janelle's and Jin's apartment for the night. Taehyung on the other hand stayed in the hospital patiently waiting for Hoseok's reply to his messages about Yoongi getting shot and ending up in the hospital. It's hard to take all in, however, they seem to hold to their sane consciousness and be able to think straight after what happened.

Heather has been held custody by Louise after the chaos in the church that afternoon, no one really cared and no one seems to move a muscle when Louis' guards captured Heather.

She deserves it though. "Louise called me. He said he had Heather." Haneul was shocked by the news his Hobi hyung lend her. "If you can talk father out of his plans. Please do, she does deserve it, but you know Heather is powerful too."

---
(Yoongi's P.O.V)

I got shot. It's more afflictive than it appears in the movies, the throbbing pain remained hurtful. The angst forming above my throat, whilst this girl bawled her eyes out, a glimpse of tears fell from her eyes. It was a blur; I am losing consciousness. I haven't said my wishes and goodbyes. The dire urge from my voice, I just want my death to be painless.

---
My eyes were close when the doorknob upon my room clicked, it opened slowly, and came the familiar footsteps of Taehyung, his breath heave like his been crying. I wanted to comfort him, I want to tell him that everything's going to be alright, but I know I am not in the place to tell him that since I nearly die.

I'm too weak to speak, so I kept my gaze upon him, even though it's a tad woozy every time I blink. I had to remain awake to let him know that I was fine, I will be fine, soon.

After wee hours of waiting for his hyung to awoke from his deep sleep, he couldn't take the thought of living without his hyung, even though Yoongi had mistaken that he needed to take responsibility for, he is so selfless and caring that he put his life in danger to save his friends, to save a guy who was a complete stranger to him before. He was even lucky now that he survived the shot that would have killed him if it hits one of his vital organs, fortunately, it didn't, just the tad amount of blood was taken from him.

Briefly, as it goes with Yoongi unconscious, Taehyung couldn't take his mind of the scenery upon him that afternoon, that is recently hunting him, he hated being helpless when someone is in danger, wherein he couldn't do anything but just watch it happen. He felt hopeless when his hyung was lying on the ground dipped with his own blood, with his hyung's labored breathing while he cradles his hyung in his arms, humming a song he heard in the morning radio stations, he couldn't help but think of all the possible way that he also might lose someone if he didn't try and comfort them. But after Yoongi was taken by an ambulance he felt relieved that somehow his hyung did his best to stay awake for the people who care for him. He really liked the fact that after Yoongi has opened his eyes, he somehow felt the connection between them, that his hyung was trying to reassure his dongsaeng Taehyung that he will be fine.

-

After hours of waiting for Hoseok's response, Taehyung staying awake observing his hyung even tiredness aches his head, he stayed up until he got a text from Hoseok, a message saying "I'll be right there.". Taehyung sighed in relief, smiling at the live Yoongi sleeping in his bed, peacefully sleeping, minutes passed, a soft knock on the door rang Taehyung alert, he briskly opens the door for Hoseok to come in with a bag of food. It was at that time when he saw the person standing before him, it was Zigne, his heart jumped almost like a mini heart-attack, He couldn't believe what he's seeing, his face brightens up, running to her arms and giving her a welcome embrace. That day couldn't be better.

"It was really nice seeing you here!" Taehyung exclaimed, "It was really hard reaching out since then." Taehyung's voice softens and he lowered his head; fidgeting his fingers as he tries his best not to cry in front of her since he wanted to look cool around her.

"Hey, don't worry, Yoongi will be fine, everything's going to be okay." He leaned his head, resting his forehead on her shoulder as he inhales Zigne's scent, and it made him calmer than he ever was.

"Thanks for coming. So, wanna have a sit, let's wait for Hoseok hyung to get here." Taehyung muttered as Zigne went in taking her rest on one of the chairs beside Yoongi's bed.

"Was there anything that Heather did to harm any of you?" Zigne asked her to breathe still, voice firm, and her eyes locked with Taehyung's.

"As you can see, Yoongi hyung is fine, we don't have to worry about anything, we'll just wait for Hoseok hyung to tell us what to do. We will not engage; not this time, not without anyone's professional help." Taehyung spoke thoroughly.

"Taehyung, I have to do this, she will not learn her lesson if no one does something. She did a lot of things that put us all in harm for her own satisfaction, I will not let this slide, Not today." The tension in the room was strong like the deadliest poison snake, it has entered everyone's body, except for Zigne who's determined of doing what needs to be done; for a very long time, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have errands to go." She stood, and started to walk away as Taehyung was expecting her to do. However, he never expected to think of taking this opportunity to get ahold of vengeance for once; and with the girl he likes, "Uh—wait for me—" Taehyung manages to grab her arms, pulling Zigne back and in front of Taehyung; once more.

"I never expect to tell you this, but I'd like to take this opportunity to harm Heather."

Author's Note:
Hi Agustinas, I know I've been away for quite a very long time. I just wanted to tell you; Thank you so much for always supporting my works. I love you all!

See you in the next chapter, Hope you like this ^^