CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

Observing Jimin's action from the past two hours, he has been quiet after he read Haneul's message for him. He was speechless, he sat at the edge of the bed reading the letter over and over. Janelle noona has left to get Jin hyung, while Taehyung slept on the floor a bit tipsy.

All of a sudden Jimin murmured that it is too quiet and insipid. I didn't a single word he said. But I know he's worried, almost scared.

"What is it Jimin?" I asked curious about what was in his mind. He shifted his position eyeing me as if I knew something. His eyes said it all. "What?" I asked glaring at him like he was crazy or something.

"D-do you know who Dr. Jeon Jungkook is?" He asked he stuttered once but it shows he remembered something bad. Really bad.

"Oh- yeah? Why?" I asked a little off, in other words, I really don't know what Jimin was thinking.

"Does he know Haneul?" He asked a little quicker this time. He was in a hurry, but U have no clue what might Jimin be thinking, either positive or negative, bad or good, his face doesn't show any emotions that are hard to understand what is conveying.

"Yeah-" I replied slow. And this time he runs out of the room slamming the door making the drunkard awaken from his sleep.

"W-WHAT'S THAT!?" Taehyung screamed but soon dozed off to his slumber.

"What's with Jeon Jungkook? Jimin is weird." I didn't know what he was thinking, but I can tell he had a bad feeling... but why?

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I run out of the apartment, my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even remember why am I running and what caused me to run like a maniac.

Haneul... I felt it, I felt like she's in trouble, but I have no idea what was it. Her letter says, that Jungkook has been there by her side, but I got a feeling that he's a bad guy. He had plans I know it.

And it's not good at all. What should I fucking do!?

Where the fuck are you Haneul! Ugh! This isn't good. Fuck!

I run around the streets, but I never got to find Haneul anywhere. I sat on the sidewalk in front of the hospital called 'JJK HOSPITAL' I don't know what that meant but it felt wrong in some ways.

I catch my breath as I look up at the sky. It's blue and bright like heaven.

Heaven? In the Korean language... Haneul.

"Ssibal!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The people passing by looked at me in shock. I bowed apologizingly.

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

Staring at the huge window t my office, I chuckled happily while appreciating the scenery.

Looking down at the people below my building, I spotted someone. Someone who is utterly familiar.

Park Jimin?

How in the world!? I panicked at my place cupping my mouth in shock as I paced around my office back and forth thinking of any possible ways to get rid of that guy.

He'll ruin our plan if he finds out about Haneul. I look back at the sleeping girl with blood on her torso.

I sew her wound earlier when she was out, and until now she had her eyes close, as well as the groom Namjoon.

Heather had her plans, she wanted her son Namjoon to be happy somehow, she wanted me to take Haneul for Namjoon.

Namjoon was happy with Haneul, he loves her, Heather knew that. That's why she asks me to take Haneul and both will be married tonight. Whether they like it or not.