CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

After Jimin left the apartment, Taehyung puked everywhere. I had to go downstairs to call the janitor and clean up the mess. It's not long when Jimin came running back to Haneul's room panting.

"H-Han *cough* Haneul got captured!" Jimin yelled still panting his palms rested on both knees.

"By whom?" I asked trying to stay as calm as possible. Jimin looked up, his face red, beads of sweat dripping down at the side of his face, temples wet from sweat.

"Dr. Jeon Jungkook." Jimin breathlessly said, taking all his energy back as he sat down on the bed his chest rising up and down.

"That asshole." I murmured. "You wait here, I'll get Hoseok hyung," I said leaving Jimin breathless on the bed.

Jinking towards my toom, I found Hoseok hyung focused on the laptop reading some serious articles on social media. "Hyung, we have to get Haneul. Jimin got back and said Jungcock got Haneul." I asserted tapping Hoseok hyung's shoulders.

"O-okay. We better go now." Hoseok hyung replied. Standing up, shutting down the pc and heading towards Haneul's room whilst I followed behind.

"Jimin, how did Jungkook got our sister?" Hoseok grasped Jimin by his collar. Jimin looked back at Hoseok hyung with terrified eyes. His pale and huge eyes glared back at Hoseok hyung's terrifying glares. Jimin was shocked at the sudden violent actions of the stranger.

"U-uh. A w-white van." Jimin stuttered. Hoseok hyung let go and paced the room back and forth. "The plate number? D-do you remember?" Hoseok hyung pointing his fingers at Jimin who was terrified that hyung might hurt him again.

"Yeah. I do." Jimin replied. Hoseok hyung dragged Jimin by his wrist forcefully, I followed behind him, while Jimin struggled to keep up his pace with angry Hoseok hyung. The sun was already scorching our skin when we got out of the apartment. I don't have any idea what comes to hyung's mind, but it seems he knew better than I do. It looks like we are heading to the nearest police station.

It was a couple of blocks away from the apartment when we reached one of the police department. Hoseok hyung pushed Jimin inside as we approached one of the police officers. Who had his mouth filled with donuts and a coffee beside him. The other officers were all shocked by hyung's sudden outburst inside the station. One of the officers in the counter eyeing Jimin, looking at his small figure, Jimin looks helpless nor defenseless, the officer must think him a criminal. As soon as we all reached the officer eating his donuts and pushing in the contents in his mouth empty. He sat straight, dusting himself from all the donuts he had eaten.

"What did this pretty boy done?" The cop asked. Hoseok hyung shrugged. He swang his arms on Jimin's small shoulders as Jimin struggled from the weight.

"Witness for a kidnapping case. My sister got kidnapped by a doctor in a white van, and this kid right here saw the plate number." Hoseok hyung pushed the poor boy's thin figure towards the counter, Jimin gripped on the counter's soft edge to prevent him from hurting himself more from all the pushing.

"So his sister got kidnapped right, can you tell us what was in the plate number?" The officer asked politely. Jimin sighed at the soft spot of the officer. Jimin moved closer, lowkey murmuring at the officer. The officer leaned in, instincts kicking in.

"The van wasn't just an ordinary van, it has flowers on it, like in the movies where the bride and groom use to drove away to their honeymoon." Jimin paused, as the officer cleared his throat.