CHAPTER ELEVEN:

(Author's P.O.V)

A scraped walls with dim light and blood-stained floor engulf her sad and crazy world. It doesn't represent how rich and smart woman she is.  She's been keeping these stupid and unreasonable excuses with her occupied and gloomy room. Coming home to her not so perfect world, she sat there in her dusty bed, however, she loved being in this kind of place. She grabbed a pair of scissors under her dirty pillow, she soon started cutting her hair while laughing non-stop. Her eyes widen while drooling uncontrollably. Her face was sweaty as well as her body, she sometimes can't control her mental illness. Her room was stocky and dusty, it looks abandoned and yet it wasn't, she'd been living there for years.

She then reached something inside her drawer that lay beside her bed. She held a picture of Henry her husband. She smiled while tears streamed down her lonely eyes. She started cutting the picture, lowkey pulling Henry out of the picture.

Leaving just her husband. She laughed like a witch. Her head twitched to the right, she kept on drooling as she stared at her door as if waiting for some prey to attack soon.

"Now that I've killed them... I'm going to end the life out of Jeon Jungkook, he knows too much. And his existence should soon fade. They must not know what really happened." She whispered under her breath while she lowkey cut her hair again.

(Namjoon's P.O.V)

"I need to see Heather now! I accepted her deal and now she should let Jimin go!" shouting at the top of my lungs, the black-suited man blocked the doorway.

"You have to wait." The middle-aged man instructed his index finger pointing at Namjoon's chest pushing him slightly.

"Arghh!" Namjoon shouted while grabbing the roots of his hair in a nuisance. He sat at the corner while hugging his knees.

A moment after Namjoon approached  Jimin who had his sight still blocked.

Namjoon reached to removed the sack and threw it across the room revealing a curious yet scared Jimin. His eyes wander around the room, his face was red as his breath quickens.

"You need to calm down. I'm Namjoon. I'm so sorry that you have to be involved in this." Namjoon apologized. The younger just looked at him dead in the eye.
He really can't remember us. Namjoon thought.

~×~

"You know Haneul?" Jimin asked the older turned his body towards the younger who was still curious. The older furrowed his eyebrows. Confused about the way the younger intellect with him.

"Uh. I do, but now I don't have any connection with her." The older explained. Eyeing the younger as he fidgets his fingers.  The older untangled the rope wrapped around the younger's wrist.

"Could you somehow describe her features?" The younger asked keeping a straight face and the conversation going.

"Do you know me? Do you remember me?" Namjoon asked. The younger looked at him dead in the eye. While analyzing his features which is pretty unfamiliar to the younger.

"I don't." Jimin simply replied unfazed and unbothered. Namjoon's eyes were filled with sadness and grief.

"Well, Haneul... she's perfect for me.
But somehow, I made her looked at me in disgust. I didn't mean any of that. I never wanted to break her," Namjoon paused. Staring at the younger.  "I came here to save you Park Jimin," Namjoon said, somehow changing the topic.

"She sounds like it. Thanks, Namjoon." Jimin stood up, he dusts himself while he combs his hair up. He gave Namjoon a soft smile leaving Namjoon in confusion. Soon Heather's door clicked open revealing an unfazed and crazy woman. Namjoon and Jimin's expression is unreadable. Their mouth agape watching the lady in disgust.

"What have you done!" Heather yelled. Leaving the two boys unamazed at her sudden behavior.

"Now go. And leave this place." Namjoon pushed Jimin who doesn't want to leave Namjoon alone to fight his own fight.

"No! I won't leave you with this witch!" Jimin insisted. Namjoon shook his head who disagreed.

"I can take her! Now go!" Namjoon shouted pushing the younger away.

"I'm sorry. But I won't leave without you." Jimin said. Getting into his fighting stance. Namjoon stared at the younger in disbelief.

"You need to stop! Stop this nonsense, Heather!" The older shouted getting Jimin behind him.

"I won't! Now leave Jimin to me and no one will die." The woman shouted back getting closer. She held something on her back.

"You monster! Stop abducting and killing innocent people! You are just getting your hands all bloody! Stop it!"Namjoon yelled tears threatened to fall as he stared at his crazy stepmother.

"Innocent? Who's innocent?"The woman asked, her face was unreadable since she'd been messed up ever since she got Jimin.

"What do you mean? They're all innocent!" Namjoon answered back as his tears fall from his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"They. Are. Not! They've been hurting me! They've done so much to me! They did this to me!" Namjoon's eyes softened.

"Heather... what do mean they?" Namjoon was all curious as Jimin was too.

"You won't understand it! Just-" Heather shouted, clenching her eyes.

"Let Jimin go and we can talk about this. Tell me what's wrong."Namjoon said calmly, approaching the woman.

"I need him!" She yelled pointing at Jimin.

"Just let him go!" The older pleads.

"Jimin just go!" The older yelled pushing Jimin, Heather just stared at Namjoon in disbelief.

"I can handle this. You can help me next time!" Namjoon gave Jimin a final push causing him to stumble backward.

"Uh-" Jimin glared once, Namjoon gave him an assuring smile.

"Just go!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Don't let him go away!" Heather screamed. Pointing at Jimin, her men didn't move or flinched.

"Bullshit! Stop abducting people! You got me, now tell me where Henry is!" Namjoon screamed back.

"In the fucking hospital!" She caressed her fingers on her arm as she looked as if she was terrified.
"He's my bait and you let him go!" A tear left her eyes as her legs weaken. She cried briefly on the ground.

"Just stop this Heather! Just stop!" Namjoon pleads kneeling together with his stepmom.

"I won't stop!" screaming as she pushed Namjoon away. Namjoon scooted closer to his stepmom, his hands clasped on her cold small palm.

"Then talk to me. Just once." Namjoon stares at her eyes, there was a hint of pity and hatred.

~×~
(Jimin's P.O.V)

As soon as Jimin was forced to left Namjoon alone, he was scared, he had tears all over his place.

This is all my fault. I'm so sorry...

---

HELLA SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER I HOPE IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING... ILL TRY TO UPDATE TOM!