CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN:

(Jimin's P.O.V)

Yoongi... the name's pretty near for me of knowing... I just have to dig deeper.

As soon as the door opens. A pair of eyes stared back at me. She seemed troubled, her eyes tell me everything...yet I am slightly confused about what her intention was. Suddenly, very strangely she smiled approaching me.

"J-Jimin?" Jimin didn't really expect for something except Yoongi to know his name as Yoongi never mentions his name before they met.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked letting out a sigh. "Are you Haneul?" The girl didn't reply. However, Jimin felt warmth when the girl hugged him as if he had closure.

"Jimin! I've missed you so so much!" A tall guy exclaimed in happiness.
Running towards me like a lunatic. I dodged my body as he tried to hug me. He fell down on the ground with a low thud.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" Jimin asked confused. Staring at the two strangers I in front of him.

"Uh-" Janelle tried to utter a word but nothing came as tears started to pour our her eyes. Unfortunately, Taehyung stood up and was about to scream something that isn't supposed to be heard by Jimin.

"H-hane-" Taehyung was about to mention Haneul's name when Janelle cupped his mouth shut refraining him from speaking.

"Haneul?" Jimin muttered. His eyes lit up, a smile forming on his cheerful face. "Y-you know Haneul?" Jimin asked cheerfully.

"Uh-" before Janelle could continue, Haneul appeared behind Yoongi, who was shocked.

"Get back!" Yoongi whisper-yelled behind Jimin. However, Haneul missed Jimin that she would hug this guy so tight that it might kill him because of her missing the only guy who she loves. Haneul mouthed Yoongi 'no' that gives Haneul the opportunity to walk in front of Jimin with tears in her eyes.

She hardly believed in what she is seeing right now. As if she was in an endless dream where she can finally tell Jimin how she really feels about him.

"Who are you?" But the reality is a bitch and it slapped her bad, she snapped back to reality where Jimin was in front of her asking who she was. It broke her heart a little seeing her love, unsure of his existence.

It broke her little heart, as she broke down into tears. Grabbing Jimin's arm as she knelt down crying in front of the boy who she loves that was now dumbfounded by the recent scenes.

"I asked you." Jimin forced, Haneul frown standing on hee feet. He seems rude, Haneul thought.

*ring* *ring*

Haneul's phone rung abruptly interrupting their conversation.

"Sure. Now?" Haneul paused. "Okay see you." After talking to the person on the other line, Haneul fished out a paper in a white envelop that consist of her message.

She then left without a single word.

Leaving Jimin dumbfounded and confused. But he hopes the letter answers everything. It was his only hope. Haneul was.

After Haneul left, Jimin sat on one of the couches and opened the envelope with a brisk pace. He wasn't sure enough. But he got the feeling of need, the need to know everything, to get his memories back.

---
(Jungkook's P.O.V)

"I guess you'll meet her soon. Are you excited? I bet you are."

Jungkook hand-cuffed Namjoon in his office. Namjoon struggled to get out but it was no use. Namjoon doesn't know what happened to his best friend. He wasn't like this before. Well before Heather held him captive under his will.

Namjoon couldn't do anything since he was also busy taking care of Haneul. He was done keeping secrets, lying, and betraying. It's the only reason why he and Haneul broke up.

But he will soon get Haneul back as soon as possible. However, he also got a feeling Jimin has feelings for Haneul too. Not to mention him coming back from the dead.

Namjoon was certain.

He stared at the pacing Jungkook waiting for Haneul patiently.

"Do you really think she'll come here?" Namjoon started a collision. Jungkook snapped his head back to Namjoon.

Namjoon was staring at his friend, but he was never there, he was never Jungkook. His sweet brown eyes have turned into a dark hooded glare.

Jungkook smirked as soon as someone knocks on the door.

Namjoon was terrified. He was too scared that he almost cried, cause he always causes Haneul some trouble.

He blamed himself.

He always did.

"Jungkook what do you want to-"

It was shocking to think that Jungkook has the capability to stab people, especially people close to him.

"Haneul! I-I told you not to fucking hurt her! You monster!" Namjoon yelled trying to get out of the cuffs holding him back. Haneul lied on the floor blood pour out her stomach, and tears started to fall from her eyes, seeing me helpless.

"I didn't promise," Jungkook replied, as Haneul held the wound as the blood continues to pour our her stomach.

"You!-" Jungkook hit Namjoon's head knocking him out.

---
"Good job. Now I want you to bring them to me. I have a wedding to attend to." Heather spoke.

It was then, they got nothing to do about it.

---
(Jimin's P.O.V.)

Her soft hands were so weird as if we knew each other before. Yes, it was just a brief moment of staring at her eyes, but I felt a connection when our hands touched.

I stared at the letter she left.

Dear Jimin,

I've always wanted to tell you this...I've known everything since Jungkook has been by my side. He has been helping me get through situations nor difficult or easy to deal with, he has been with me. And I couldn't help but think of you every single day. Jimin I love you. I miss you so much. Please meet me at our apartment.

Hnl.

Her handwritten was pretty similar to the other ones in Daegu.

The letters that brought me here, the pictures that brought a single memory back.

But isn't me standing in the rain soaking wet part of my memory?

That night, it felt like I'm leaving someone behind. Leaving someone to keep them safe.

It was then, an image of a young guy appeared in my dreams. He wore a lab coat, and I.D hanging low on his neck, he was injecting me something that makes me feel dizzy and drift to sleep.

He has been the root of all, Dr. Jeon Jungkook.

---
Heyyyy!! Sorry for not updating recently! Cause I'm working on something too. I hope y'all like this chapter.

minimum_0306
StarFirePS
-weeminnie-
ThePianoManiac