CHAPTER THREE

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

Sticking the last tape on the top of Namjoon hyung's birthday banner...

I hopped down and wiped the sweat that leaked out my forehead.

Yoongi hyung held the balloons while he stared at me coldly.

"Do you think Namjoon hyung would love this?" I mumbled asking hyung. Whilst looking at my master piece.

"What do you think?" He breathed shrugging his shoulders.

"Depends? Well then, I just hope he'll love this." I sighed, scratching the back of my neck.

"Maybe" hyung shrugged.

"Could you let go of the balloons hyung?" I instructed which hyung gladly follows. The balloons floated in the air, finally touching the ceiling 

"You know... what's fun" hyung smiled sheepishly.

"What hyung?" I asked, sighing. Knowing what comes in his savage mind.

"Ill go buy the drinks, you prepare the food." He lectured, sprinting towards the door, leaving me behind to cook the food. Which I am not good at. I hope they won't get poisoned.

"Okay" I mumbled heading to the kitchen to start the mixing and cooking.

~×~
(Jimin's P.OV)

I laid on my bed for a day, I didn't even realized it was already night.

I don't want to fill up my tummy for now.

All I want was just to remember them... Zigne told me everything, yet I still can't recall any of them. They are so decent that I couldn't even remember any details about them. Which is not very new for me. Its been years that I've been trying to recall everything.

I guess there's nothing to remember.

~×~
(Namjoon's P.O.V)

After she kissed me, we headed to her room which has gotten more intense...

Until my phone rung...

Haneul's ringtone!

Shit I'll be taking her home today!

"Im- I'll be leaving." I pulled away, grabbing all my clothes and putting them on quickly.

"Oppa! Where are you going?" Min Kim asked, her eyes doing it seductively. Which urge me to do it again. But I remember Haneul needs me.

"I have more important things to do." I spat. Fixing my hair and clothes, running up to the door.

"Is that Haneul girl again?" She asked, her tone when ever she mention Haneul's name irritates me.

"Call me tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and left without a word.

After that I left her house and headed to Haneul's university gate, where I usually pick her up.

When I finally got there... she's gone...

She'll be disappointed at me again...

I run towards my house where I know Haneul will be...

~×~
(Hanuel's P.O.V)

Once I left our school campus, I headed back to the gate where Namjoon and I will meet...

~×~
(Hoseok's P.O.V)

It seems like everyone's having a bad day... even Haneul... she said she misses Jimin.